Drying/curing dry cabinets electronic or cigar

• Thread starter 757grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

757grower

What's up everyone, I've been seeing alot people buying this cannatrol cabient and also found out others have diy there own.. my question is I've done research but haven't really gotten a answer or if anyone has tried this but using a electronic dry cabient meant for camera, lens, to draw humidity out if this would work on cannabis buds if not that one what about the cigar humidor cabients?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Drying anything pulls out the moisture content.

Let it sit in a cool room with airflow no light and you're fine. They just put in a box form and put a 1500 price tag on it.

Mothman

Mothman

What's up everyone, I've been seeing alot people buying this cannatrol cabient and also found out others have diy there own.. my question is I've done research but haven't really gotten a answer or if anyone has tried this but using a electronic dry cabient meant for camera, lens, to draw humidity out if this would work on cannabis buds if not that one what about the cigar humidor cabients?
Cigar humidors are designed to maintain RH in cigars that are already at their optimum RH. They wouldn’t be my choice for drying or curing. The traditional cedar boxes and cabinets are also maintenance hogs.

P

PahPahCee

If the dry cabinet uses a thermoelectric cooler than you are good to go.

Top Bottom