Drying Giesel and Urkel

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
just throwing up a few pics I snapped the other day.......both are freshly harvested and smelling lovely hehehehehehehe what an understatement that is hehehehehehehehehehe

enjoy
bf

Drying giesel and urkel
Drying giesel and urkel 2
Drying giesel and urkel 3
Drying giesel and urkel 4
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
thick urk....

nice nugs man....that urk looks pretty chunky....hows that giesel to grow? u grow it from seed? how many phenos u end up with?..looks dank for sure....nice work....Qwon

U

uefear

Fuckin awesome nugs bro. Looks so damn tasty, mmmmm GREAT WORK.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
thanks all!!!!

massqwon......no beans here. Clone-only med garden my friend.......giesel is a bit less finicky than the sour diesel clone, but not by much. Heavy N and loves her rootzone ;) That Urkel is the thickest I've gotten her to go so far......but my lumens are insane, so :party0042:

i'll be chopping an afkansastan, two phenos of SSH, east coast sour diesel, and tahoe og in a week or so.....I'll try to remember to take pics!

peace
bf

wonka

wonka

hope u remember to take those pic b~funk... the giesel and urkle look dank... hook up some cured shots of some of these ladies if ya get some time to post them...

K

koopa troopa

what it doooo? that shit looks dank. i've only tried those strains in hybrid form, but i like what each of them can bring to the table.

smoked some giesel kush and man that is some flame de la flame.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
That shit looks fire.How potent is the urkel really? I love purple pot but have only smoke it a few times, and never had any of my own.my friends in cali say that it isn't even all that, the purple i had was good,not the best,but nothing like that,is it just some pretty pot or are strains like urkel,grape ape,purple kush, really that good, and for whatever ones are potent and available in seed form let me kno because i have noo experience with them and don't want to get stuck with a weak ass purple strain..thanx Burn:bubblez:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
thanks everyone!!! I'll def snap some dried shots for ya brotha wonka :joint:

That shit looks fire.How potent is the urkel really? I love purple pot but have only smoke it a few times, and never had any of my own.my friends in cali say that it isn't even all that, the purple i had was good,not the best,but nothing like that,is it just some pretty pot or are strains like urkel,grape ape,purple kush, really that good, and for whatever ones are potent and available in seed form let me kno because i have noo experience with them and don't want to get stuck with a weak ass purple strain..thanx Burn:bubblez:

i keep the urkel around for three reasons: ease of growth (imo), flavor, and potency....don't care about her color. For ease, I mean easy to dial in...she is the slowest vegger around, period. Bubba is fast compared to her...even the afkan is faster lol Yes my friend, most purple phenos are much weaker than green phenos from my experience.....but THAT is why I think this clone has been kept around the way she has......she is the real deal. Very narcotic stone at 63 daze......highly recommended for insomnia or pain management......I made a batch of cannabudder the other night using 1 3/4 oz of urkel and giesel TRIM.......what pain???

thanks for playing along gang!
bf

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Yea bubble that is what i was hoping to hear, because yea purple phenos are really no big deal esp. to people on thee west, but i've never tried one and use them for meds, as i have cancer and don't like using pain meds:puke, but do you have any recomendations for a purp strain worth runnin..peace Burn

K

koopa troopa

try GDP (urkel x scbb). your yields will bump up, but how about veg speed?

K

kid606

hey bf :hi

when did you chop the giesel? harvested my giesel at 65 days..i think it's easy to grow..had some faster dried popcorn nugs rolled to a spliff alrleady..i like the taste a lot..reminds me of the sour diesel ibl cut i have with a little skunky spiciness added..now it's already curing in the jar for some days..gonna post some pics in my thread soon..
:rasta:

Latest posts

Top Bottom