Drying in flower room

• Thread starter gumby420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hightide

hightide

Patience patience patience... You've waited this long, don't rush things at the most important time. Let it take it's time like everyone else said. You won't regret it in the end.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Patience patience patience... You've waited this long, don't rush things at the most important time. Let it take it's time like everyone else said. You won't regret it in the end.

True, Man, growing isn't just growing weed....it's like some kind of Ancient Monk lesson that you only learn through practice, like the karate kid, you think your just growing, but much more than that your developing talents, patience, attention to detail, scheduling and managing of time and resources. You notice your impact on nature and how nourishing and neglect have great impact on this plant and I think, man, this is how everything in life is Plants, people, animals etc. We gotta nourish eachothers roots. To make everyone or thing around you bloom, you must nourish them, you cant neglect them. If there is a problem, maybe some kind of deficiancy. YOu need to add maybe more of this or less of that. But you have impact on everything you come in contact with.How people respond to us, maybe they have a deficeincey that you need to add, make them bloom, give some happiness if they lacking it.
Man, this sour diesel is no joke.

Shamus

Shamus

I cut em to about 1-2 foot segments and hang dry in Rubbermaid bins with trellis netting secured over tops of them.. Then on the side of the bin (small side not long) there's a hole with a whisper fan mounted and another vent hole on the opposite side. They're stackable and the trellis netting gives you more hanging area than traditional string method. I only cut fan leaves off/any leaf with no sugar then hang.. A nice slow dry and if u really wanted to u could put the lids on and stack em 6 high if u wanted.. no light either.. Might help lots of good tips here already tho

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

^That actually sounds like something I could do! Thank you!

hightide

hightide

True, Man, growing isn't just growing weed....it's like some kind of Ancient Monk lesson that you only learn through practice, like the karate kid, you think your just growing, but much more than that your developing talents, patience, attention to detail, scheduling and managing of time and resources. You notice your impact on nature and how nourishing and neglect have great impact on this plant and I think, man, this is how everything in life is Plants, people, animals etc. We gotta nourish eachothers roots. To make everyone or thing around you bloom, you must nourish them, you cant neglect them. If there is a problem, maybe some kind of deficiancy. YOu need to add maybe more of this or less of that. But you have impact on everything you come in contact with.How people respond to us, maybe they have a deficeincey that you need to add, make them bloom, give some happiness if they lacking it.
Man, this sour diesel is no joke.

That's good stuff. Right on.

I cut em to about 1-2 foot segments and hang dry in Rubbermaid bins with trellis netting secured over tops of them.. Then on the side of the bin (small side not long) there's a hole with a whisper fan mounted and another vent hole on the opposite side. They're stackable and the trellis netting gives you more hanging area than traditional string method. I only cut fan leaves off/any leaf with no sugar then hang.. A nice slow dry and if u really wanted to u could put the lids on and stack em 6 high if u wanted.. no light either.. Might help lots of good tips here already tho

I used to dry that way too. Worked well. Then I got a drying box from BC Northen Lights. Worked real good. Now Is use my flowering room. Works perfect(ly).

Bannacis

Bannacis

No doubt a long cure will give you some sweet heaven, I've had some Cotton Candy from "Federation seed bank" I had in a good sealed container in fridge for year and half. Man to have that now!
it was So good it made my Sticker peck out!!!
Your right about having enough to put back, thing is once you do put some in long cure storage
And are able to add here and there. It will be so good you wont have to smoke as much, and you will eventually have a nice collection of brain candy.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well I went to the reuse-it store and purchased 4 used slab doors for 24$ took them home and went to my junk pile and pulled out a 4" duct boost fan real weak, don't want too strong or will dry to fast. So this is where I dry my laundry every 2 months LOL. I got maybe 50$ in the whole thing and it's vented out an old chimney. I have also modified it to hold 10 screens as some of the ladies do better on the branch than sitting on a screen.

I have used cardboard boxes and just drive a small bamboo rod through and hang on that .

:cool:

IMGP8765
IMGP8766
IMGP8767
IMGP8768
IMGP8769

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Well I went to the reuse-it store and purchased 4 used slab doors for 24$ took them home and went to my junk pile and pulled out a 4" duct boost fan real weak, don't want too strong or will dry to fast. So this is where I dry my laundry every 2 months LOL. I got maybe 50$ in the whole thing and it's vented out an old chimney. I have also modified it to hold 10 screens as some of the ladies do better on the branch than sitting on a screen.

I have used cardboard boxes and just drive a small bamboo rod through and hang on that .

:cool:

I plucked off a branch and hung it in a small tent that is right next to my flowering tent. I put the exhaust fan going into the small tent and got an inline fan extracting and it dried the branch in 2 days.....It was really dry and it snapped ,it had a nice smell, but no taste. It wasn't harsh, but I got really high. I know that it's supposed to take a week to dry and some extra time to cure. But after reading your post, I am thinking the fan may be sucking out too fast. Good thing I tested it out and can figure a way to fix it so I dont dry my meds to quick. Thank you

germinator

germinator

My .02.... I been drying in my flower tent for years...Made a drying box ..First I carefully removed the face of a flat screen tv box,60 inch fits my tent. On outside I cut a few air slits on three sides. I did it in a structurally reasoned out manner as so I could put the box back together. Strung three rows of fishing line inside the box cavity using 12lb test. Load it and place in tent against the wall. Knocks the stink out too......I check it in three or four days then into a jar to recharge n cure for 30.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I run a sealed room and when done either trim immediately or dry trim (depends what kind of concentrate I want or time I have) then hanging the whole plants for a week or so. After that they are into bags and burped for a few days being ready in a 10-20 day process. I jar my own for a nice 3 week cure seems to work well. During that time before bagging I prep my beds and will get them ready so theres little down time. Id like to build a dry area in the future

Latest posts

Top Bottom