drying in the cold

• Thread starter mastiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastiff

mastiff

i was wondering is it possible to dry bud in the cold. i am trying to dry in garage, but it is getting cold, so how cold is to cold, thank so much.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, humidity is relative. So, for your plants to dry the air needs to be warm enough to hold the moisture. I would say 60F, would be the coldest you could dry at. I'm sure colder temps will dry herb too, it would just take a long ass time. Run some heaters in that garage. The best temperature ranges to dry are 60-80 degrees.

S

shift00420

go get a cardboard box from the grocery store and a small space heater in the bottom with a hole at the top for ventilation, run string from both sides to hang bud on. oh yeah plug into a timer 30 min on, 30 off to keep bud from drying out to fast:fixed:

mastiff

mastiff

hey shift

thats the shit man, i have all of what you are talking about, thanks a million.

B

Bubz

was about to start a thread about this..love the feature when you go to make a topic they show you ones with similar names....makes me not look so lazy =X anyway thanks for topic and info guys

H

Hylife

Also, get a small fan running on low... just to move the air around in there. Don't let it push air directly over your nugs though... your trichomes will consequently suffer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom