Drying Outdoors??

• Thread starter KronicSour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KronicSour

KronicSour

Hello. I'm renting a house that is not 420 friendly. I am starting an autoflower grow and plan on drying outside. Need advice as I have read numerous forums and heard mixed answers. I heard people using fans with car batteries in open sheds, using tents/tarps etc. I just want the best and most efficient way out of my harvest without compromising my yield and potency possibly? Thanks and God bless!!! :greyalien:

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

going to smell like bud for mills out side if u do this

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

going to need fresh air for sure unless u plan on getting some type of mold

KronicSour

KronicSour

going to need fresh air for sure unless u plan on getting some type of mold
Might go breaking bad on it lmao!! But really I wouldn't mind trying to find a generator but that makes too much noise. Where I live the humidity is 45-50%. And like I said they're autos. So by the time for Harvest it'll still be summer. And it gets windy. I also looked up dry box videos on YouTube and gonna try that as well

SpiderK

SpiderK

you could open up the bottom of the shed, then slide cut sections back and forth like grill until you get proper airflow because wind direction could change. so open up bottom 2ft on all four sides. and open up the roof with venting because heat will still build up ...

like ole' southern tobacco shed they did not use dehumidifiers .....

KronicSour

KronicSour

you could open up the bottom of the shed, then slide cut sections back and forth like grill until you get proper airflow because wind direction could change. so open up bottom 2ft on all four sides. and open up the roof with venting because heat will still build up ...
Open up bottom of shed?

KronicSour

KronicSour

like ole' southern tobacco shed they did not use dehumidifiers .....
And the shed is opened on one side with no wall. Would it be fine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom