Drying plant very close together

• Thread starter Liktroentity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Liktroentity

Liktroentity

Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to get some input on a new drying method i am looking into. a little background is i am a commercial grower and looking to move to hang drying of a major quantity of plants. I have just bought these drying racks.

I am concerned with how densely the plants are together. I have a very controlled environment to dry them and my train of thought is that this would be find as they should reduce in size in the first day or so to allow for the spacing to form.

I have attached a couple of photos to here.

This cart is half full with 2 plants per armed. so 48 plants total. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or has every dried plants this densely packed.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Cherry jam 2
Cherry jam
Dark helmet 2
Dark helmet 4
Dark helmet 5
Madbud

Madbud

Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to get some input on a new drying method i am looking into. a little background is i am a commercial grower and looking to move to hang drying of a major quantity of plants. I have just bought these drying racks.

I am concerned with how densely the plants are together. I have a very controlled environment to dry them and my train of thought is that this would be find as they should reduce in size in the first day or so to allow for the spacing to form.

I have attached a couple of photos to here.

This cart is half full with 2 plants per armed. so 48 plants total. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or has every dried plants this densely packed.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated
Might be alright if you trimmed off the fan leaves.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Go through and trim all the fan leaves off while it's hanging. That would open up a lot of space.

Madmax

Madmax

The room rh would b vastly different inside those plants all bunched up like that sweating on ea other..

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Welcome to commerical farming where we innovate to increase the bottom line.

I left that devil a very long time ago.

Top Bottom