Drying Processes - Cannatrol vs. Cryo Cure

• Thread starter gmarchi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
You may want to double check that. I learned about sublimation when I bought my Harvestright.
Then they must have a vaccum chamber. I mentioned cryocure not Harvestright. Again sublimation is not part of freeze drying. Units that incorporate the use of sublimation will require a vaccum chamber. Cost of these units is quite high but the quality is much better than a normal freeze dried bud. The leftover terpene sludge you refer to is useful in many ways. I don’t think it’s worth it to purchase these machines though. I consider it almost like a high end boutique type bud. It’s very tasty but I find it too dry. It’s pretty wild though because the colas look as if they were fresh off the plant.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Yo! The end product is the prettiest ever 💯. I was amazed.

We may have misunderstood each other about the machines. Sublimation is what gets the water out when freeze drying. The freezer freezes super cold then heats up causing vapor instead of melted water then the vaper is vacuumed out.

Freeze dryers suck a little bit of terps out but Cryocures can be set to increase the amount of terpines it sucks out of the buds.

Not like it matters anyways, freeze dried buds will never be a thing consumers seek out. Maybe once to try it but that's about it.

Fun fact, FDs became a thing when companies thought they could get flower to market faster but their main goal was to prevent their moldy buds from getting worse while drying normally. Harvest, fresh freeze then load them into the dryer. Many businesses were tricked with the FD bandaid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom