DTFs H&G coco Grow

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growinman

growinman

;) That will be some real nice stuff, that's for sure! Then for the nice cure.....better than gold!

I have a 35gal plastic drum(built same as a 55) that's soaking for the past few days....had car wash soap in it. I 'll get her cleaned good and use that for a res, and do as you suggested. I am getting up at 4am every day to water now, lol....they needing more and more. It is nice to do by hand----I may go with larger pots next round so I can make it through the night---or get the drip set-up....hating on that thought. But all advice I've been given and that I have used has been spot on so far....some of the best looking girls I've had(albeit, it's only finishing 3rd week). Thanks for all of your help!!

Great pics as usual! I 'lll be watching:)

gman

growinman

growinman

..........mmmmmm, eeeeeh??? Everything went good, right? I never got 'notified' of a post back in this thread.....now I see why, lol, and just happen to have run across it.
I know, your gearing up for tomorrow night's game, eh? Go 'Hawks! Yeah, hoping they go somewhere this year. Looking pretty good, they are.
So you were correct in a lot of advice you gave me, just to let you know. I did move up to 3 gal pots is about the only change I made, and the square ones at that. The reason for that was to keep them wet in 12/12 a bit better. I was going out 3 times a night by the end of the first run in 2 gal. Figured to get a drip system set by now, but no, not yet. The square pots fit perfectly in 5 gal HD buckets, lol, kind of hang from the rim allowing 2+ inches of clearance under the container(for run-off, lol) I go down once about 2-3am and hose them down good from the res(in a 50gal now) and they stay pretty wet until the next 'lights on' and I am there again to do whatever, check everything else out, and repeat..... Into week 7 of my second run, all's good. As far as having a 15-20%run-off; I just shoot for runoff, period.....using DripClean @.4ml gal instead as with last run...spendy but saves lots of time and nute waste, and it goes a LONG ways. Also, remember I have like 2-3 under the pots is all, in the 5's. I do empty those about once every few weeks, lol---getting pretty good at amounts of res mix to use.
I don't know if you follow the local "legal drama" at all but I've been spending ost of my time on here doing that. My prediction now being that 502 will fall apart before it ever gets going..... I think they'll need to start over and redo, if even......then get the shit sewed out of them from all of the 'state holders.' Drama drama.... were shooting for a 3000 person rally a the capital this time, not 250 like showed at the last.
Anyway, sorry for the long ramble....and politics, lol. What you got goin now? Any outdoor.....as mine is probably getting the start of PM from this current weather change.....
Peace,
gman

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

oops Forgot to post some harvest pics! But it all turned out well lots o purple nugs!

Yeah go hawks! 7-1! But That new legal stuff is sure mularkie! I hope it dosent happen! I have a new run a going ill have to make a new thread here soon!:)

1DHarvest 001
1DHarvest 003
1DHarvest 009
1DHarvest 014
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

oops Forgot to post some harvest pics! But it all turned out well lots o purple nugs!

Yeah go hawks! 7-1! But That new legal stuff is sure mularkie! I hope it dosent happen! I have a new run a going ill have to make a new thread here soon!:)

Nice work!! looks great and i'm glad you came back to post again!!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

GO HAWKS! nice grow man, just went through ur journal. keep up the work!:cigar::cigar::cigar:

Top Bottom