Dub King Hybrids : Sample tests

• Thread starter Pakalolo Laau
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

I'd like to open up with a great thanks to Baba G for all your hard work. Thanks for bringing creations to life. Mahalo nui!

I was gifted these Hybrids from heaven in April and will be enjoying watching them grow in the 808 sun.

Sam 1250rs

I was given the choice of trying 3, but ended up with 4. I requested for 7 seeds in each(lucky #) for testing. There were a few extra, but that is awesome. Mahalo Baba.

I am going to keep this test sweet and simple. I will pop them and grow them under 2 Rocket plasma's before sending them out in the 808 sun. 18 hr veg time inside. Natural sunlight time when sent outside. Longest day is 13 hr and 26 mins in the 808. Total veg time will be for 60 days minimum(want to make sure they can compete with my greenhouse canopy surroundings.

Nute regimen is also simple. Will use clonex liquid for 1st month as a supplement to tap water. Atfer the first 3 weeks of growth I will add General Organics Grow to the mix. I also add mycho's to the mix at the same time. This is the basic nutes for the time in veg.

For flower it will stay simple as it was in veg. I will add liquid bone meal and blooming guano to recycled soil that has been amended with worm castings and em-1. From there I will use General organics bloom, cal mag, bloom booster together as the nute mix for weeks 1,3,5. For weeks 2,4,6 I will add the diatomic formula mix. I only fert once a week. The rest of the week is just regular water. I don't use RO water at all. Most of the water in our state comes from artesian wells. No recycled water here on the islands. After week 6 I don't add nutes, most times the bone and guano have been broken down by this time and will take care till harvesting.

I hope this is basic enough for a test.

Mahalo nui Baba for the patience.

Aloha, Pakalolo laau.

P.S. I will be running the KC 36 and GGK first to test. GS and Pineapple will be after.

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Booyah! That's a dank sounding cross. Nice one Baba G, love your work. :)

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Subbed....always wondered how Baba's strains would do here.

Tropicoma was awesome! I did 3 cycles with her and every time she grew massive. I made a cross with Alien Grenade. Tested a couple of them already. The first pheno was just cut. Can you Imagine a Large Tropicoma bud smelling like Alien Grenades. Definitely a great cross so far. Can't wait for #2 to go out and flower.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Here are the GGK crosses. 8 were planted. I believe 2 were having a hard time popping and I did my best to get them sprouting. All 8 survived in the long run.

SAM 1285ggk

These 6 I thought were Female before even sprouting.

SAM 1286ggk
SAM 1287ggk
SAM 1288ggk

These are 2 that had problems germinating. The next 2 pics are individuals of each.

SAM 1289ggk
SAM 1290ggk

These are 2 that I thought were going to be males before I sprouted them.

SAM 1291ggk

Although I tried to guess the sex before popping, I did mess up when I transplanted them into the next pots. I forgot to mark them accordingly. I ended up numbering them 1-8 in the mix up and later on did get 2 males out of 8. 6 females would be the later result. Again these are 5 days old.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

After these pics I ended up getting a job from hell, so the pics of the grow will be farther apart as would be. Building rock walls beats any man up, so sleeping was needed more often than usual. Lmao. New jobs suck in the beggining. At least I'm working though.....

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

That is all pics I worked on so far. Will work on more as time permits me to. I have more pics to shrink down in size to upload. Mahalo for all of your patience. PL.

P.S. The girls are looking awesome @ 30 days in for the KC36. The GGK is a week behind them with 2 girls that are going off faster than the KC 36. Those 2 were actually pre-flowering in veg before I sent them out..... Wish I had taken cuts of those speedy ones. Aloha.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Great female ratio there Pakalolo! Keep the updates coming, very interested to hear what types of odors are coming on when it's time ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom