Dub's Indoor Grow Show 09'

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Well thought I'd start a grow thread here at the farmer. I'm a couple days past 3 weeks today. These pictures are from last night.. Currently in the flower room i got RM Sour Diesel, Pink Kush, Mendo Purps, Bazooka Joe, Skunk#5, NYCD, ECSD, Strawberry Cough, and C99. I like a veriety but the RM Sour Diesel has been shinning ever since i got her way way back. The DWC plants are 11 RM SD 2 ECSD, 1 C99, and 1 Strawberry Cough. The last pic is a RM Sour Diesel branch. Not sure what RM Sour Diesel version it is though, i dunno if its the sd x ssh x sd or sd x original haze, or sd x charles kush?? no clue

I run a 15 site Recirculating DWC under 2 600w's, then right next to that i have about 10 or so Soil plants under 2 more 600w's... Mostly all RM Sour Diesel, The yellow plants are the Pink Kush i just can never get them looking perfect once they hit flower..

All these pics now that i look at them are RM Sour Diesel pretty much besides Pic 4 and 5. Pic 1 is my last RM SD bean i popped and it seems to be very close to the pheno ive had for the last 3 years.

Dubs indoor grow show 09
Dubs indoor grow show 09 2
Dubs indoor grow show 09 3
Dubs indoor grow show 09 4
Dubs indoor grow show 09 5
Dubs indoor grow show 09 6
Dubs indoor grow show 09 7
Dubs indoor grow show 09 8
Dubs indoor grow show 09 9
Dubs indoor grow show 09 10
T

Tolpan

I'm definitly in:rock

Awsome line up and great great looking plants!

Cheers

Tolpan

D

Dubsta

Yeah, My hydro nutes i run are a two part. A is 1-0-0 and B is 0-3-6. Its extremely cheap and has always worked really well for me. I also use Big Bud and Overdrive. Very little though. The Pink Kush's are the only plants Ive have that showed cal deficiency's and cal/mag fixes them up. The next run I'm gonna try out the Lucas formula and Koolbloom and keep it simple. I might even just use Floranova to make it even easier on me for i dont have to mix up the stuff.

Also trying out Pureblend pro since its organic in some of my single DWC's.

D

Dubsta

Just put down some new seeds to add to the lineup as well. Only put down a couple of each. More of the TW x SCBB for outdoors this year, Hopefully they get big enough for me :D

Timewarp x Salmon Creek Big Bud
Kodiak Gold x Salmon Creek Big Bud
Blueberry x NL5
Cali Hash Plant Bx
SFV OG Kush x SD IBL

S

Simple Simon

Your gro looks tight budded good luck on the rest of it!!!

D

Dubsta

2 of the 3 SFV OG Kush x SD popped and are standing a good 1 1/2in tall. Alot of the other crosses i can tell have popped just arnt showing there heads yet, This time I planted them straight into rapid rooters and took my pump sprayer and sprayed the shit out of them to get them wet. I also put down 3 Chemdog x Rez SD tonight.

My 1 G13xNebula in the Recirculating DWC is doing extremely good, These Pics are from the G13x from seed that i grew like 3 years ago, it was my first hydro plant, some might of seen it on Reefermans website. But this round one of the main branches near the bottom is stretching away from the closest light and going under one plant then growing up the otherside it looks werid. It's also looking like its gonna yield a lot more then it did when i grew it from seed, the buds are just starting to form a whole lot longer witch makes me happy.. Cant wait to see it finished I'm guessing 4oz off it, i got 3 last time. It has a really really sweet smell to it. I like to call it Sweet Skunk. Smells extremely sweet, i wanna say like candy but not. I love it. The skunk smell comes out in the cure.. This weed is the most Stickiest weed Ive ever had. Good Indica stone, last long time. Bag apeal wise when finished it reminds me of my NYCD. Last pic ISNT G13xNebula, its my NYCD but they look almost identical finished. Rock Hard Nugs in 8 weeks and easy to trim.

DSCF0193 Large
DSCF0192 Large
DSCF0195 Large
G13week6 Large
G13xLokkatnuginback Large
G13Overview Large
NewYorkCityDiesel Custom
D

Dubsta

Here's some pics of my 06 RM Sour Diesel Kush almost finished.. The last 2 pics are from another pheno i got that turns about 1/2 purple but it doesnt yield as mich as the green pheno i like it call it, or my super momma. I made alot of crosses with the my super SDK momma. unfortunately i lost my stud RM SD and purps males when i was gone for vacation :*(

ECSD x RM Sour Diesel Kush 06
RM SD x RM Purps
RM SD F2's
and a few others but only did a branch and got maybe 20 seeds of each.

Now the Pink Kush x SD i made alot of seeds with and if anyone would like to test them imma give logic a pm and see if its possible to get them sent out.. I'm running mine right now and there looking good.

CIMG2907
CIMG2917
CIMG2961
CIMG2962
CIMG2940
NewSDPurplePheno
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

DAmnn! Nice looking plants and beautiful colors on the last one...great job!:smiley_joint:

G

GRAMTOWN

wassup dubsta I would love to test a few of those any day. pink KushxSD mhmm sounds like a bomb ass cross

D

Dubsta

K I'm not sure how things work around here on sending out testers. Not sure if ill get introuble doing it myself or if i gotta send them to logic and have him send them. not sure but gramtom as long as u will start them up right away and take pics ill send u some. I have a limited supply of the right now.

Top Bottom