DubSpinna's Big Buddha Cheese Grow!!!!!

• Thread starter DubSpinna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DubSpinna

Hey everyone, this will be my FIRST Grow Shared with you all here at THC Farmers, and im GLad to be here to Share this with you all!

I have a sleeping dissorder, where i cany find a pattern of sleep that works for me, and that NATURAL due to other happening in my life! ACCIDENTS! Lets just say,lol) Something along the lines of FIGHTING INJURIES! (MATCH FIGHTING ONLY,lol) Just so its pionted out,how i got my injuries, but it does delve deeper than that!

BUt then again, thats why im here!

BB CHEESE was my FAV in the AMSTERDAM for the LAST 7 MOnths, and over here where i am, is the Dogs Bollox to get ahold of the CHEESE around here, its amazingly POTENT , and just what i need to Get my HEAD down, when i NEED too do so! :bigthumb:

So i Ordered some BB CHEESE from , and this PURCHASE was wayyyy before the "SOUVINIR" attribute's, were stuck on to them(BASSICALLY when they had just changed PArtnership with these other Price n money lovers, NOT WEED lovers anymore!)

But thats what n why im stating n Pointing out that these BEANS were purchased about a YEAR ago, along with TheChurch too (BOTH from GHS)

TheCHURCH was the BOMB when grow out, that One of my BUDS in my AVATOR pic! Lovely \well recomended stuff to purchase, Very Strong yet Uplifting too, with a very hashy taste n smell!(LONG LASTING TOO)

Anyway, this CHEESE was baught wayyyyyy back in Late JUNE last year:cool:, and has no SOUVINIR write on these packages, when i baught them, but now i see SOUVINIR all over the place now, on all packs of seeds from GHS!

All this is GROWN under a 400 WATT SUPER HPS (Hobby Lamp) purchase them at Hydroponics Suppliers - Aquaculture and they deliver phenominally FAST and easy, all over the phone or by PAY-PALL ONLINE!!! (All great products! Cheap too, aswel as MANY MANY great offers every month and GREAT saving's equiptment!):cool:

1, THis is Also All GROWN in a 3 n HAlf Littre Container.:cool:
LST method will be put into GREAT use.:happy:

2, Pinching/Bending n Tucking will ALSO come into play with this Strain of Current.
The 400 watter HPS has a wing ADjustable Refector too.

Temperatures controlled using TWO OS FANS with an Intake Cooler OS FAN (Which brings in the Much Much Cooler Air into the room, from my easy access Windowfrom close by too.
All grown in an ALL-MIX (PRE-MIX) All ORGANIC Pre-Mix soil of BIO-BIZZ.(£11 pounds for a 50 littre BAG!)

All BIO-BIZZ Nutrientys will be used too, along with the BIO-BIZZ Soil!!!

Been Vegging for around 21-22 days from seed now, and its looking nice BUSHY. Ive Kept it Extremely LOW, with soome LST-ing and BEnding n tieing! So allowing for more closer INT-NODE spacing, which its shown already as a GREAT sign of SHORT SHORT INT-NODE Spacing!

Stay Tuned for Updated Pics of the CHEESE grow! Big Buddha CHEESE from GHS!

SAme BAt CHanel,
Same BAT time,
Back tomorow witha load of pics from day 1 and first day of LTS-ing too.

THANKS ALL THCFarmers,
DubSpinna...........:happy::cool:

D

DubSpinna

Some pics for the Update's!

.............:cool:

Here we go folks, about 27 days from SEED (GHSEEDS BIG BUDHA CHEESE):cool:

Here they are from day 4 Onward!

:LST method Used to its PEAK!!! ( To get the MOST outta one CHEESE grow, in a 3 n hlaf Gallon container!)

Here's to Growing well!:mellow::happy:

Photo 0427
Photo 0429
Photo 0430
Photo 0431
Photo 0432
Photo 0433
Photo 0434
Photo 0435
Photo 0436
Photo 0437
Photo 0438
Photo 0440
G

grizz

nice looking babys, I have these beans also and hope to become a grower again soon, all depends on what the judge says thursday, good luck with your grow and keep ud updated.

D

DubSpinna

Update!!!

Big Buddha CHEESE grow UPDATE!

Were NOw At this very Moment at week 1 of FLOWERING, But il keep you all Up 2 Date with all the earlier Pics aswel as the MOre Up2 Date Pics too, all grown under a 400 watter Super HPS lighting system! In all ORGANIC soil Mix of BIO-BIZZ!!!

Here are some More pics of this very UNIFORMED more INDICA DOM phenotype of BB CHEESE! :bigthumb::happy:

Photo 0441
Photo 0442
Photo 0444
Photo 0445
Photo 0446
Photo 0447
Photo 0448
Photo 0449
Photo 0450
Photo 0452
Photo 0451
Photo 0453
Photo 0455
D

DubSpinna

Update!!!

Here we go folks with this CHEESE grow, Let it commence, once again, let us see the proof too!!! :cool:

These are roughly all taken around the 2 week mark, all the way through to the 3rd week, maybee near the fourth(Start!)

All looks and is seemingly well, though i have found some Slight Burning Leaf Ends, which was due, all to the FACT, "I", used a lil too much PHOSPHORUS for the FIRST time, on these lovely white Roots!(And IMO< thats whats caused this little, no harm really, TINY TINY foliage burning, but NOTHING at all to worry about!

All is green and Bery Healthy apart from that, and ive jusdt FED her, her 2nd dose of BLOOM (Bio-Bizz) at 1ml to a littre of water at a Steady PH of 6.4.....(All is seemingly well, since the addition too):happy:

Here are some Pictures of this PHENO, as its VERY VERY INDICA DOMINANT!!! (Which KINDA< surprises me a little, from what ive SAW and HEARD of this strain!) So, heres to hoping this is a Good THing/Sign, and no BAD thing!

P.S, As you'l all see in a couple of the pics, i Clipped one of the MAIN STEM FAN LEAVES, with the CONTAINER touching the wall, when i was bringing her out for her Photograph time.lol.
So lets see iff anything happens in that FACT.
* Iff Anything it should JUst Stay the SAME or Show Slight Burning Signs, BUT, that is NO burning, it will be the FOLIAGE getting OLDER, and thats when we will most Likely SEE some TINY TINY looking Burning Issues that will be absalutely fine. But we will see!:cool:
CHEERS ALL!:cool::)

Photo 0456
Photo 0457
Photo 0458
Photo 0459
Photo 0460
Photo 0461
Photo 0462
Photo 0463
Photo 0464
Photo 0465
Photo 0466
D

DubSpinna

Update!

Here we go again folks, with this Big Budha CHEESE strain....

One thing ive noticed about this strain, is that its VERY INDICA dom indeed, and is Staying very BUSHY n FLATT, with a little HELP from LSTing n Bending n tucking!:happy::cool:

So, Here are some Updated Pictures of this 400 watt Produced, from SEED all the way through VEGG, for 27 days, to All the way through FLOWERING, all Under the 400 watt Super HPS system!!!

Pics: Big Buddha CHEESE!:cool::):mellow:

Photo 0467
Photo 0468
Photo 0469
Photo 0470
Photo 0471
Photo 0472
Photo 0473
Photo 0478
Photo 0479
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice and sweet training job

D

DubSpinna

Thanks Fellow Growers!

Very nice and sweet training job

Fore the compliment, i thank you my good man!:happy::cool:

Ive Kept her Very Low and Canopy'd her Good enough for a Really Great TOP finish, and what a Big Ass Bit of Buddage we shall see... (Well, im Hoping so..lol)

Anyway, thats the "AIM" for this Baby, as she has been NOT fed Much at all, she has ONLY had 3 feeds in her Young Life, and That Is Just enough for her, as she sits in this WONDERFULL Bio-Bizz Soil, that seems to have LOts of Greatness already inside of it, and as it says on the Package of it too!

Lots of Small VITAL Trace elements in an abundance, to Immprove the Uptake and Overall Feeding and Production when using Bio-Bizz, "You hardly ever NEED to Feed her, in this Great ORGANIC pre-mix....":cool::happy:

She's thriving off of every Lil Feed, and without giving her a so called "NORMAL" amount, she's loving very Litle instead of A more often approach to feeding her!

Here's some Pictures showing the overall growth under a 400 watt SUPER HPS with attatched Lighting Difuser, Heat Sheild, Keeps the TOPS and all parts of the plants, from recieving HOT-SPOTS at all! (Evens out all the heat to a One level, Instead of getting one part burning, and the rest are fine! Iff ya get me?!?!):cool:

Photo 0478
Photo 0479
Photo 0480
Photo 0481
Photo 0482
Photo 0483
Photo 0484
Photo 0485
Photo 0486
Photo 0487
D

DubSpinna

Updates!!! Bb Cheese!!!

An UPDATE of current day FLOWERING at day 8 TODAY! (Up to today, it has been 8 days Flowering in total!)

Not loads of Pistils Showing yet at all, during this 8 days Stretch n Pistil shooting. Not alot at all as of yet!

So were Here for the wait, and then "BOOM"!!, we should have take off, in the Pistil Growth n development!:cool: (here's hopng so anyway,lmao, J/K, Found a good few this morning, but just the V shaped Ones that come out initially, and NO others as of yet!)

FEMALE SEEDS ANYWAY, just waiting on the BURST of growth happening!:happy::cool:

D.Spinna..........:happy::cool::mellow:

Some Pix: (Hope you all can enjoy the progres made by the CHEESE so far!!!)
PEACE!:cool:

Photo 0488
Photo 0489
Photo 0490
Photo 0497
Photo 0502
Photo 0503
Photo 0504
Photo 0505
Photo 0506
Photo 0507
D

DubSpinna

5 days into FLOWERING. 12/12 cycle.....

OK people, this is day 5 of the 12/12 FLIP, and all is seemingly looking and keeping very well. All is lush green and healthy to a very good degree of satisfaction, that is absalutley GREAT!:):cool:

Anyway, as for the progress being made, it aint much yet, but all are getting PAST their Stretch, and are now forming their LOVELY lil tiny clusters of Hairs/Pistils now, for Great Flowering development!:cool:

All looks n Feels Great so far, and at CURRENT, im at Day 10, TODAY. BUt these PIx are a lil Behind, but thats just so "I" can show you all in advance or so all the growth is in a Better spurt to be looking at each time i post UPDATES of the flowering period!

Here are a few good shots of The BigBuddha CHEESE grow of Mine!

Theve all been fed up to 1 ml to a littre of water each time i feed them, and theyve only had approx 4-5 feeds, i always keep a track record safely hidden,lol,hehe.

Anyway, the feed, is Now at 1ml, and will move up after the end of NEXT week, to 1 n HAlf, then 2 mls, then in comes the BOOSTER(Well im actualy letting Very Small 0.5 mls to a littre go in ONCE of the TOPMAX BUD-BOOSTER go in The other day, to allow for more BUD development, and growth!

So here we are as of Now.

Pics::)

Photo 0532
Photo 0533
Photo 0534
Photo 0535
Photo 0536
Photo 0553
Photo 0554
Photo 0555
Photo 0556
Photo 0557
D

DubSpinna

Upadate's!!!

ok peepe's....here we go. I wanted to wait a little here, to let some of the Budding set in some, so there was a lil something different to look at and notice the Buddage happening in its Progress n Develpment!

Its all very very healthy, and into day 16 (TODAY!) of FLOWERING, and the Trichome development are all coming along nicely indeed!:cool:

BUt, Hold on, these pics ima gonna show ere, are of 3 days prior to the CURRENT day of 12/12, at day 13, but all is STILL looking well, and i should av some More UPDATES tomorow morning, when the fuckin lights come on!!

Anyway, here we are, at dat 13-14 of FLOWERING and what a lovely bunch a coconuts a got ere for ya all to av a look at! lol:cool::happy:

Lush Green STILL, and trichomes filling out everywhere to, and with all the LST-ing ive done, it has payed Dividends toward the TOP'S, as ive got around 7 TRUE-TOPS on this BEAST. Its still Very LOW, But also extremely BUSHY, and is going to keep em BUds Filled well, and toward the end, wow, these should Really Pack on the MUscle!!!:):cool:

P.S, There are another 2 plants im CURRENTLY growing out. One is of MASTER KUSH, and the other is of the NAME.... WHITE RHINO, Both FEMALES, WR from GHS, and the MK is from NIRVANA< and what a lovely lil BUSHY indica Female she is Turning out to be.

The WHITE RHINO, is a FEMALE from GHS, but its ONLY at day 7-8 from seed,after just popping above the soil, its been 7-8 days for it, but me only problem is.... Ive NO VEGG chamber, and the other 2 are UNDER 12/12, (well the MK was 12/12ed from the START) but i REALLY wanted to VEGG this MOFOKIN WR out a lil to at least 4 int nodes before i FLOWERED this Baby, as she's a REAL producer( when given the vegg time good enough!), and a HIGH level Of SMOKE, comes from this BEAST of a strain too, so what ya all think on that one with the WR???
What could i Possibly do to ensure some typa VEGGING growth, before FLOWERING, as ive ONLY got one Chamber for my plants, and thats a FLOWERING CHAMBER, which i VEGG in too, like i Gave my BB CHEESE a good 5 weeks from seed to ensure it ended up looking like this!!

Any help will be MOSTLY APPRECIATED!!!:cool:

IUL take ANY suggestions toward this baby!! And thank you in advance for ANY input toward the VEGG matter!

Enjoy the Pix Folk's......

Photo 0548
Photo 0549
Photo 0550
Photo 0551
Photo 0552
Photo 0553
Photo 0554
Photo 0555
Photo 0556
Photo 0557
D

DubSpinna

Budding taking its time......then.............

The Budding has been taking its time here on the Big Budha Cheese Pheno of mine. It was taking a long time to start to produce anything more than a few pistols on each plant Bud site(area), and this was NOT due to OVER ferting at all.

NItrogen, as we all know, is essential to BUD DEVELOPMENT, along with the Phosporous, but the Phosphorous is EXACTLY what this Beast NEEDS to Just HELP along the Triggering of these Bud area's on the BB CHEESE!:cool: (APART from stating the Total Obviouse about the P being NEEDED,lol) Im trying to get across this CHEESE pheno, doesnt like Really Any nitrogen at all Near FLOWERING time Whilst Feeding, untill Somewhere NEARER week 4-5, It seems to be THRIVING on the P n K elements of the grow Complex. The Nitrogen (NOT TO STATE THE OBVIOUS AGAIN!) does sertainly NOT go with the CHEESE's Feeding in timing with triggering FLOWERING, this ONLY slows this CHEESE Phenotype Down Dramatically, from Producing Buddage at all Really, to an Extremnely LOW/SLOW growth burst of FLOWERING, nor any New Growth from the Phosphorous. Doing this Nitrogen Cutt-Off,this is ending up Helping the FLOWERING to the CHEESE to Happen more RAPIDLY, it seems to allow for MUCH MUCH more pistolate growth, with an abundance.

*So from ME, Cutt the Nitro approx Week -week n Half Before FLOWERING is TRIGGERED, and then FEED again, when your at about week 4-5 into FLOWERING, for that ESSENTIAL Nitrogen NEEDED by this Plant in particular, to enable itself to Produce Really Nice Stand-Out Pistolate growth in a Much Much Higher Abundance......:cool::)

Pictures will be Up n coming in the NEXT day or 2 for you all to witness the Progeress made here By this BigBuddha CHEESE!!!

Thanks everyone who reads n Tunes into this THREAD of mine,

CHEERS!:happy::cool:

DubSpinna.........:cool:

P.S, LEAVING THE NITROGEN IN WITH THE PHOSPHOROUS FEEDING SCHEDUAL, ONLY SLOW'D DOWN THE CHANCES OF A NICE TRIGGERED FLOWERING PERIOD, WITH MUCH MUCH MORE EXTENDED PISTOLATE DEVELOPMENT ALL IN ALL. NITROGEN NEED PLAY NO PART IN THE EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF THIS HERE PHENOTYPE, AS WITH THE N CUTT OUT, THE P IS EXACTLY ALL THE CHEESE PHENO WANTS TO THRIVE ON AND PRODUCE ITS PISTOLS AND START THE TRUE FLOWERING CLUSTERS TO BEGIN IN A GREATER ABUNDABNCE! THIS IS A REALLY GOD FEEDING TIP FOR ANYONE JUST STARTING TO GROW OUT THIS STRAIN TYPE!!!

*THANKS ALL. IT CAN BE A FUNNY ONE WITH ITS FEEDING SCHEDUALS, PLUS, IT CAN TAKE THE FEEDS NO PROBLEM TOO, BUT AS YOU SEE, THE LIL SPOTS THAT DEVELOPED, ARE A RESULT OF TOO MUCH NITROGEN FOR THIS PHENO, TOO EARLY ON, WITHOUT ITS MUCH MUCH NEEDED PHOSPHOROUS ELEMENT, THAT IN WHICH AT FLOWERING STAGE, THIS PHENO SEEMINGLY THRIVES OFF OF IN A HUGE WAY!!! THE SPOTS WILL DISSAPEAR, AND THE FOLIAGE WILL GO ON TO LOOK FINE N HEALTHY AGAIN, AFTER A NICE DOESAGE OF PHOSPHOROUS, THEN ALL IS GOOD!

D

DubSpinna

Sorry Folks, Trouble Signing in recently!!! UPDATES!!!

BB-CHEESE UPDATES for yoy all to witness the progress made by this Great lil Bushy as Beast ive Created here. Its Very Indi Dom, but clearly has Sativa Traits in it too!

The BB cheese is a slow ass starter for Flowering, before it allows you to notiv=ce any REAL Gathering of any great amount of PIstlate Formation/Growth/Spurst!

I was high the last time i posted, and came back Once to change a few word , that i may have NOT made Clearly on the FEEDING part of growing this strain out!

It Doesnt want ANY nirogen During the SWITCH at all,Its quite COOMON to do this (CUTT the NITRO at this Stage) But this CHEESE ,Especially at the start of FLOWERING, likes to eat away at the Good Green Fresh Foliage developnet, but doesnt like any added N, when during a 2 weks Stretch n Growth Spurt of PIstols, it ONLY slows this Strain Down Hugely! (Not Recomende to feed ANY Nitro at all, even 0.5 mls to a littre every feed at this stage, as it just Doesnt seem to grow, but only during the Switch, i whch other plants Love a little of BOTH to over come the Switch and help it grow Faster, just with LOw Low doeses of N, along with the Bigger/Slightly more BLOOM agent!

Anyway, enough of the Talk for now, and a few Pics to be Put up, since i had my signing in issues!!!:cool:

Enjoy Folks!!!:cool::)

Photo 0558
Photo 0559
Photo 0560
Photo 0561
Photo 0574
Photo 0575
Photo 0581
Photo 0582
Photo 0583
Photo 0590
Photo 0592
D

DubSpinna

Some Recent Updates of practically CURRENT!

Ok here we are 3 weeks into flowering, and the budding is packing it on, just starting to now! Everythig is looking great.... i Did however have a slight NITROGEN TOXICITY problem, which was quickly fixed with some Good leaching / Flushing, that orted the trick out ( At the nice Luke-Warm TEMP, helps desolve the salts, along with some EPSOM, will help GREATLY!)

But here we are in day 38-9 in TOTAL, and il post all pics i have of this strai so far!

This CUT is a Strange 1 comparig it to the RTEAL O.G THING.... Its traits are SIMILAR, but No-Where like the O.G CUTT that GHS should be putting out, instead of Having to try n get a lil balance with crossing all the bloody timee wityh either NL or Nl#5, all the sasme, thius will be a power smoke, very very INDI-DOM indeed, and Loads of THC production already, looks a Killer Strain this one, no matter the REAL genetics!!!:cool::):mellow:

P.S, The other NEXT to the CHEESE, isa the MASTER KUSH (HINDU Kush x HINDU Kush!!!)

Photo 0603
Photo 0604
Photo 0605
Photo 0606
Photo 0607
Photo 0608
Photo 0613
Photo 0614
Photo 0622
Photo 0623
Photo 0624
Photo 0625
Photo 0626
Photo 0627
Photo 0628
Photo 0629
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

sorry i must have missed this thread...omg bro you are so good at documenting your work, thank you so much for taking the time to document everything, i know its not a 5 minute job...you are a great asset to the farm.
regards
MG
ps nice ladies:laugh:

F

FastForward

Am loving it too - in fact you're inspiring me to try out some seeds in soil...

D

DubSpinna

Thanks Both of ya!

Im always glad to SHARE my personal experiences with you all, as its always a learning curve for all of us to witness everyones grows thats possible to view. So this thread i made exlanitory toward the FEEDING and the Strai Traits/ Genetics and BackCrossing of this Strain which keeps it Stable enough for decent potent production, but as we may or maynot KNOW< this aint the REAL O.G CHEESE that GHS sell to all us Fellow Purshasers!

This is a Cross of CHEESE x AFFGANI Bxd3, that is the actual genetics of the BBCHEESE sold by Greenhouse, so iff there's so so many diff phenotypes, then thats why, its stability was NOT kept in CHECK by ARJAN and the TEAM as much as it SHOULD have been kept, therefor , its NOT the REAL thing of CHEESE STRAIN! Its a Cross of the real CHEESE though, with a Backcross to try n make it STABLE enough for GHS to sell the strain as a standard CHEESE strain!

But none the less, its a very good quality strain with a very very high potency level!! With some Nice CBD's n lil CBN's init too, to give it that extra BODY and Deep warming feel aswel as the O.G Strain HIT/HIGH you get from the REal O.G CHEESE too!

Peace Out for now everyone,
DubSpinna...........:cool::):mellow:

Top Bottom