Dubz Garden of Dank! 2011

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Thought I'd start a new grow log as I'm dropping a few new pack's of bean's. I'll be looking for male's in the hindu willie to start the f2. If i get a male out of my last 4 g13xhaze bean's ill for sure be making some f4's for I can find some real gem's in this line. Hopefully I can find that 45-50Day haze! These G13xhaze flower as fast as my indica's its crazy. even my pure sativa pheno flowering quick :harvest:

10 ~ Hindu Willie (Hindu Kush x Willie Nelson 05) bred by convex
10 ~ C-Plus x LP#1 ~ bred by convex
2 ~ Pineapple Trainwreck ~ 5 beans found in a lb. of huge dence crystal caked budz.
1 ~ Afgooey x SDK
2 ~ Querkle x SDK
4 ~ G13xHaze Bx1 ~ by KidTwist ~ grows like a sativa w/ indica flowering times.

The Hindu Willie (Hindu Kush x Willie Nelson) I'm planning on doing a open pollination w/ all the males and females and also be crossing the lemon pheno w/ my current male ive been holding onto witch passed his lemon traits quite well in the querkle x hinduwillie cross. I'm trying to lock the lemon pheno into seed, its taste and smell is top knotch. It's also extremely potent, perfect daytime smoke. Now the C-Plus x LP#1 is another cross by convex that i predict to be fire. The Love Potion was a favorite of mine and the C-Plus sounds killer. Picture's will come when they break surface!

C-Plus x Love Potion #1 ~ this was bred by convex and from what I've read of the C-Plus this is gonna be good. The Love Potion was another great strain I wish I would of grown more then once. Here's a little Info on the C-Plus

C-Plus

Indoor / Outdoor
Mothered by our legendary 30+ yr old California Orange clone and fathered by DJ Short’s Blueberry. This large producing hybrid adapts well to most growing environments but prefers a milder diet.
The last 2 weeks of this plant’s life will impress with the huge swelling of calyxes into light green bundles of frost with purple accents. The odour is on the delicate side- a pleasant bittersweet, orange-berry soda flavour. Excellent daytime smoke with an inspiring and creative high.

Genetic Heritage by region: California (Mexico, Columbia,
Afghanistan) and/ Thai/Afghan.

Indoor flowering: 50-60 days.
Outdoor harvest Early to Mid-October
Height: 60-90 cm / 120+ cm
Yield: 680 gr / 910 gr.

convex

convex

Bring it on ;)

The C-Plus cross is untested, you have got to it before I have ;)
Can't wait to see em!

Top Bottom