Dub'z Laboratory ~ 2010 ~ diesel kush, querkle, seattle og

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Welcome everyone, its time is start a grow logs for everyone to check out. I'm running most of my stuff in hydro is 5gal dwc. I'm going to be switching to the under current in one room. eventually make way to a mpb room of 7-10 plants. right now for my personal flower room i have 2 1k, one hps one mh hung vertical no hoods.. I had to start over from scratch pretty much u all how it is.

To start off is one of my personal favorites the diesel kush 05. I got this as my first purchase online for seeds and was amazed by what i got back. This weed has wonderfull bag apeal and my f2 version is even better then the f1. it doesnt carry the leafy trait. all the females so far are going to be a breeze to trim.. Just going in the room when the fan aims at you u get a powerfull smell of rotten sour fruit with a hint a grapefruit diesel smell. its verry stanky. Its has extremely good bag apeal its covered in rezin.. The f2 seemed to have more of a indica stone to it witch i love. perfect for a daytime/evening smoke. the taste is what i love also its extremely smooth, burns to a nice white ash. I cant wait to do bubba x diesel kush..

Dscn1382 large
Dscn1384 large
Dscn1375 large
Dscn1376 large
Dscn1378 large
Dscn1381 large
Dscn1357 large
Dscn1351 large
Dscn1349 large
D

Dubsta

Also I just dropped a bunch of G13 x Haze Bx1 i recieved to test from Kid Twist. I already have one going now i need to snap a pic of it.

First Pic is my Afgooey, i know i need cages, but thats next time. i just got some more cages :D Then the rest are my Cherry Bomb Sativa pheno. I call it the Black Cherry Bomb. Its leafs will turn a dark purple black when finished. The buds just shined really nice from the light. looks really silverish. I'm currently crossing this female with some Diesel Kush and Pink Kush x Diesel Kush. I just hit a bunch each to see how they do. I wasn't overly impressed with the cherry bomb to be honest. Some people liked it alot more then i did. It has a wonderfull smell, i just prefer the others more.. the sdk is my mainstay personal stash right now! no one else gets it lol

DSCN1387 Large
DSCN1306 Large
DSCN1307 Large
DSCN1308 Large
D

Dubsta

Heres my originlal Diesel Kush aka Sour Diesel Kush grown from seed, this is the only female i kept from the f1. I got these from Reeferman way back. this version didnt last long it seemd only batch was the same and reef changed it or somethin. These are some old pics i thought id show ya. I'll be making a few different batchs of f3's and a bx1 to this female.. I'm making some f3's and doing a bx to this female, the line is very stable already. my first attempt to make it better is hitting it with herijuanna, making it better is going to be a hard task. im crossing everything i have with one killer f2 diesel kush and herijuanna male. So im gonna have lots of stuff to play with. I cant wait.

CIMG1334 Large
CIMG1372 Large
CIMG1398 Large
CIMG1693 Large
CIMG1694 Large
CIMG1930 Large
CIMG2034 Large
CIMG2036 Large
SDwHairPiece Custom
SD2     week7ish Custom
D

Dubsta

Hey Charles how its going! I almost forgot i got this Querkle and Strawberry Kush from ya, thanks lots i love these, and dude ive been telling people i had rez strawberry kush. i just doubled checked its Raskal's Strawberry Kush.. The Stawberry Kush is some potent stuff just its extremely picky, i get it a few weeks into flower looking perfect then its yellows on me and one died from it. I've only grown in hydro so this round im tryin it in dirt feeding its pure blend pro.:rastadancing:

I gave a few cutting's to a friend i helped set up a grow. He originally started using advanaced nutes sensi grow and bloom w/ big bud and overdrive. also used liquid karma. and loved it. he made the switch on 1/2 his dwc plant to General Hydro dry nutes Maxi series w/ kool bloom powder and his results were enormous buds, got a nice 8oz diesel kush female. Most i got indoors was around 4oz. crazy shit, he gave me a unoppened bag of each maxi and kool boom to try out. for sure im gonna, way cheaper then what ive been using. :anim_30:

time for a coffe and spliff :coffee up up and away :spacecraft:

D

Dubsta

10/10 germ rate on kid twist g13xhaze.. 1 lone female made it out of the first 4 beans. i kicked 2 of them over on accident :mad0223: they never recovered

also dropped 4 trainwreck bean's from alaska

I was just taking a peek on my Hindu Kush x Willie Nelson 05' female i got and wow is it nice lookin, Convex made these seeds, from the same pack of beans his killer female reef uses for pics came from, my hinduwillie is about 5'6ft tall and looks like its gonna yield some nice long running colas. smells of pure lemons. reminds me of masterkush and love potion. I'll snap a pic, the buds are starting to pack on now i can see a difference big time for just a day. :party0045:

convex

convex

10/10 germ rate on kid twist g13xhaze.. 1 lone female made it out of the first 4 beans. i kicked 2 of them over on accident :mad0223: they never recovered

also dropped 4 trainwreck bean's from alaska

I was just taking a peek on my Hindu Kush x Willie Nelson 05' female i got and wow is it nice lookin, Convex made these seeds, from the same pack of beans his killer female reef uses for pics came from, my hinduwillie is about 5'6ft tall and looks like its gonna yield some nice long running colas. smells of pure lemons. reminds me of masterkush and love potion. I'll snap a pic, the buds are starting to pack on now i can see a difference big time for just a day. :party0045:

I wanna see her!!

Just started a few myself ... looking for a nice male or two to cross out with Tahoe/Chunk.

Cheers

D

Dubsta

Here ya go convex. Here's Convex's creation. Hindu Kush x Willie Nelson. I might work this line if it turns out good. I think i got a Willlie Nelson pheno since it smells like lemon's and its slightly sativa looking.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DSCN1436 Custom
DSCN1437 Custom
DSCN1438 Custom
DSCN1439 Custom
DSCN1440 Custom
DSCN1441 Custom
DSCN1442 Custom
DSCN1443 Custom
D

Dubsta

They were looking perfect and i added some kool bloom and it made the leafs start curling and started yellowing them. I put some pure h2o and some clearex for about 2 hours then changed back to my 2 part 1-0-0 and 0-3-6 and its starting to look much better, the leaf curl is looking alot better. These plants are only like at week 4 flower i believe.

D

Dubsta

Up next is my Afgoo. I got this from a buddy of mine who runs a co-op/dispencery. He delivers. Not sure if this is the real deal but the Blue Dream i got from him for sure is. And this Seattle OG is one of my favorite OG Kush's ive tryed. Doesnt have the lemon smell like most other og's.

Now this Afgooey i got even if its not afgooey it yields nice rock hard budz. I got like 7 oz off my last one this one looks at least the same or more. This plant had a very very small veg time to. Theres a 1k right next to it bare bulb. The buds are covered in crystals with a musty slightly citrus smell. nothing like the diesel kush of nycd type smell. Might have to cross it with Herijuanna then work the line for a high yielder herijuanna potent plant. would be killer i think.

DSCN1448 Large
DSCN1449 Large
DSCN1450 Large
DSCN1451 Large
DSCN1452 Large
D

Dubsta

what a funky plant this bastard is. smelt almost like gear oil a few weeks into flower.

D

Dubsta

Here's a small nug i found on my diesel kush f2, i must of snapped it walking by but was stoked to find it and smoke it :D taking my last bong hit right when im done typing this. I got plenty of me sdk f1 momma right now but this stuff has a better high, way more indica.

DSCN1457 Custom
DSCN1458 Custom
DSCN1459 Custom
D

Dubsta

then next is my querkle, was playing with the maco mode on the camera got it to take better up close pics. It has about 1-2weeks left max. Trics are mostly cloudy. I wait till most turn amber.

DSCN1460 Custom
DSCN1461 Custom
DSCN1462 Custom
DSCN1463 Custom
DSCN1464 Custom
DSCN1465 Custom
D

Dubsta

Here's 2 buds off my Diesel Kush f2. They look killer, turning alot more purple then the f1. also tric's are all cloudy i found a few amber here and there. so not to much longer, i just started to flush it.

DSCN1468 Custom 2
DSCN1469 Custom 2
D

Dubsta

now thats dank, hoping what i can produce. thx for sharing!

thanks for stopping by and yes sure is dank i must say. The Querkle and Diesel Kush are my strains i like to smoke the most. I love strains with good flavor and both very nice. extremely frosty and crystally with bag appeal thats hard to beat at times. cant wait to see what the querkle x dk produces.

B

Bigb89

Those look sick Dub. You got quite the line up going. Those crosses your working on sound pretty killer good luck.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

You got it goin on bro!! Im diggin all them Hazes up in there!! Hella of a job bro!!

Top Bottom