Ducksfoot, dizzy early 2000's etc

• Thread starter TheMidgetTickler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Hi all
Been away from the scene for a good while due to family & health issues
I've seen a couple of familiar faces from yesteryear who are active on the boards. Pretty sure there's some other old heads on here too
Im after some info on strains that popped into my head, they may have vanished or by now have been tweaked & on the market

What happened with ducksfoot by wally?

I forget the other guys name but there was another strain about the similar time named dizzy.
Unlike ducksfoot that had been verified, this other strain was kept under locks & only the breeder was near it
At the time there were doubts but also an open mind by growers. These were all around the time the first lowryder were released & we were all introduced to rudarillis. The other strains peaked interest as it was something different

For those not familiar with eitherstraun

Ducksfoot was a variation of cannabis with unusual leaf traits. Unlike the typical canna serrated leaves these leaves resembled a ducksfoot

Apart from being unusual it was touted as a good option for outdoor grows as it almost camouflaged itself with its leaf structure

Dizzy was a weird looking thing, there were theories that it was some sort of hops graft or a hops hybrid at the time. The breeder denied this & said it was pure cannabis, just very unusual

Any other info on them, did the dizzy ever make it to market?

All the best

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hi all
Been away from the scene for a good while due to family & health issues
I've seen a couple of familiar faces from yesteryear who are active on the boards. Pretty sure there's some other old heads on here too
Im after some info on strains that popped into my head, they may have vanished or by now have been tweaked & on the market

What happened with ducksfoot by wally?

I forget the other guys name but there was another strain about the similar time named dizzy.
Unlike ducksfoot that had been verified, this other strain was kept under locks & only the breeder was near it
At the time there were doubts but also an open mind by growers. These were all around the time the first lowryder were released & we were all introduced to rudarillis. The other strains peaked interest as it was something different

For those not familiar with eitherstraun

Ducksfoot was a variation of cannabis with unusual leaf traits. Unlike the typical canna serrated leaves these leaves resembled a ducksfoot

Apart from being unusual it was touted as a good option for outdoor grows as it almost camouflaged itself with its leaf structure

Dizzy was a weird looking thing, there were theories that it was some sort of hops graft or a hops hybrid at the time. The breeder denied this & said it was pure cannabis, just very unusual

Any other info on them, did the dizzy ever make it to market?

All the best
I got some ducksfoot in my seed bank but its an auto ducks foot. Regular sex seeds. I grew it out a handful of years ago it was beautiful looking huge webbed leaves and super dark purple flowers with bright white pistols. I bought the seeds from a breeder called Casper Genetics. I think I have a few left in there maybe like 5 seeds. You can find ducksfoot genetics out there I know that Pua Mona Ohana has a Hawaiian ducksfoot strain. However I wont ever buy from them again cuz they screwed up my first order and never answered any of my emails. Totally went dark on me. I had to report a chargeback on my credit card to get my cash back. Buyer beware but they definitely have ducksfoot in their catalog its supposed to be mad fire.

dirt_wizard

dirt_wizard

Oh yeah I forgot to mention WallyDuck is still around and breeding with the duckfoot and C99, he goes by Donald Mallard on one of the other forums and has an active testers/growers forum called "The Wizard of Oz". Not sure where to get the seeds, and others have the duckfoot, but he's still an option.

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Thanks for posting amigos
I'm glad to read that Wally's still about & kicking itđź‘Ś

Does anyone remember that dizzy strain? I'm thinking it must have been hype 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom