Dudded plants plus something else

• Thread starter Judaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Judaz

Judaz

My friend just sent me the pics from his grow. I know his plants had dudded cause I saw them in the beginning but the excessive yellowing in week 3 is not part of the dud problem. He had them in 4 inch rockwool and transplanted them in big mommas 8 inch cube. He says when he waters them the runoff comes almost instantly. This leads me to think because they had not developed a strong enough root system in the bigger rockwool medium the roots they have are sitting in water and we are starting to see the beginning sign of root rot. Anything else one may think it could be?
Dudded plants plus something else
Dudded plants plus something else 2

B

Burned Haze

Dude look at the medium your trying to keep a good result and have keep happy root zone?

Almost black? This is why I stayed clear of auto irrigation and went to coco with hand wands (4ft ) and pond pump , hell with good commercial tables and a good crew, you could compete against any auto rec auto water system grow and biggest benefit is when your watering your looking at your plants and possible issues and light heights and environment possible factors . If you had it on auto, yes it may work today (when it doesn’t it only takes 1 day or a few to fuck it up make quite the mess )
kiss !

—-

dudding could mean a lot of things to bad start or infected roots, so what do you mean? But I know Rootsheild wp/plus will do a lot of that and then some 8-12 weeks

Grows in soil and on roots, shields roots from pathogens
  • One application provides up to 12 weeks of protection
  • Drench for use on nursery, greenhouse and vegetables
  • Easier mixing – water soluble carrier
  • Releases enzymes that dissolve the cell wall of many fungal pathogens
  • Promotes a healthier root system, increasing root mass potential
  • Compatible with many chemical and biological inputs
  • Well suited to a wide range of soil types
  • Enhances nutrient uptake
  • Helps plants resist/overcome abiotic stresses and transplant shock

Last edited by a moderator:
Judaz

Judaz

Unfortunately it’s not my grow just trying to help the dude out. I knew he was gonna have issues from the weak plants coming in. But I thought he might make it but week 3 looking like this . He may not

Latest posts

Top Bottom