Dude be spittin' that FIRE

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

skipped around the video and i did not hear this guy spit one flow.....

joeca1i

joeca1i

You stoned moe,wtf,dude is spittin' that FIYA.If you aint awake yet,you need to hear it.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

well this is thcfarmer and i do stay medicated.

here's joe rogan laying down some truth. don't get caught up in conspiracy shit the government will always have their way. just live life the best you can...and smoke dmt. :very_first_smiley:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: sun
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
seems a little cooky some tru to it though who is he

E

edux10

didnt really watch, but he has a decent documentary on weed too. Alex Jones something about the wild west and weed i think it was called. Pretty good. He kicks it with some cool growers and such.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

lol nice thread bump
[Alex] "Jones' doctor friend who endorses all his products. Dr. Edward Group is a doctor, Oliver assures us, with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Texas Chiropractic College. Group also lists five other schools on his LinkedIn, though he didn't graduate from any of them. The good doctor also admitted to Last Week Tonight inquirers that he does not have an undergraduate degree. Needless to say, all this makes him more than qualified to explain to you why "Super Male Vitality" will fix all your problems in life, like illegal immigration.

But Jones is at the center of the play, of course. The Grand Grift is primarily for his benefit, and he's the one pulling the strings. The most remarkable thing about the InfoWars merch scheme is not that Jones would try to monetize the mindless loyalty of a fanbase that bought real estate down the rabbit hole. It's that he's taken to selling stuff that just happens to provide a remedy to the outlandish threats he's cooked up in his own mind. "The illegals" are bringing disease with them across the border? Here's a supplement that somehow preemptively protects you from all nondescript parasites. The apocalypse is coming? Here's all the survivalist gear you'll ever need.

There's something almost poetic about Jones filling his audience with kooky supplement products after poisoning their minds with Sandy Hook conspiracy theories. Except then some of those followers call up the parents of kids who were shot to death at school to harass and threaten them. And others simply travel through life convinced the government mostly exists to forward the "globalist" agenda and, of course, to contaminate their food and water. Not to worry, though: Jones is here to sell them the solution."

Top Bottom