Duii For Weed Be Careful

• Thread starter Oregon Grown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I'm sure it varies from county to county but if you are in tillamook county they are going all out on duii stops for weed. The law went into effect on the first and I know 7 people who got duii' sin the last 2 days for marijuana. Hopefully they will relax a bit in the future but it seems a bit over the top considering the small county I live in doesn't average 7 duii' for alcohol in a month.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Yeah man they use profiling to bust ppl. They fucking train the lil piggies to do so when its illegal and against our rights. What a sick world we live in these days. I do not agree with ppl driving fucked up risking others lives, but how high is too high they need to start doing some research on the matter and figure out what they are talking about before enforcing laws and destroying ppls lives, there needs to be a lot more clarification on safe and unsafe thc/cbd levels in ones blood. Cannabis is so much safer then the liquor and beers, but no one should be operating any motorized vehicle fucked up or ever half boned.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

all studies I have seen conducted show driving on cannabis is a non-threat. Just stop smoking and driving people, problem solved. Or just smoke oil, less smell.

Did you fail a sobriety test? That is key, especially if your medical.

P

Pendleton

Thank you for the heads up. A shame. I was just thinking of going down to the factory. I think the issue here is that even driving sober a blood test will show positive and they'll hit you with a DUI. They need a more competent test.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's simple, give them a road side test like for alcohol... If u pass u r good to go!:)

P

Pendleton

The problem is there is no active roadside test that doesn't rely on blood content. So if you have smoked for the month before, you're going to get a DUI.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The problem is there is no active roadside test that doesn't rely on blood content. So if you have smoked for the month before, you're going to get a DUI.
Ya but if you can walk the line , put finger tip to nose on one leg you should be good to go:p

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

They have saliva tests that can test gfor cannabis up to 12 hours before driving. However, that still means your not intoxicated while actually driving. Hence why I asked if the OP failed a sobriety test. That is the only true way a cop can tell if your intoxicated.

Tomba

Tomba

Doing a roadside test only helps the pigs build their case. Without that they only have a suspicion that needs support of evidence which they may or may not have like a dashboard video of eradicate driving or some shit otherwise they got nothing to warrant an arrest.

Tomba

Tomba

As a matter of fact they cannot detain you roadside for longer than it takes to issue you a citation for the offense they pulled you over for such as speeding etc. then they gotta let you go on your way. No waiting for a drug recognition expert or k-9 cop nothing else. If they detain you for a minute longer than necessary without arresting you, you can fight and get any additional charges dropped.

D

DJohnston

I'm sure it varies from county to county but if you are in tillamook county they are going all out on duii stops for weed. The law went into effect on the first and I know 7 people who got duii' sin the last 2 days for marijuana. Hopefully they will relax a bit in the future but it seems a bit over the top considering the small county I live in doesn't average 7 duii' for alcohol in a month.
The police knows the people who are on the medical marijuana list, don't they.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

My nephew got one on the first and passed the roadside tests other then the eye test. He says he had not smoked at all but I don"t know for sure. I don't know if the police have a list of card holders or not but my nephew doesn't have one.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I may actually be better off then most in this case as I have a documented medical reason I cant pass a field sobriety test. Either way I think it's a waste of time and money when you consider every morning around 2am the bar parking lots empty out and many of the drivers are drunk and shouldn't be driving.

Last edited:
D

DJohnston

I had a spinal chord injury and can't do either of those
I also have spinal cord injury, but have nerve pain along with it, do you have any suggestions what strains I could grow to help with the nerve pain ( neuropathy ). Thank You, I am from oregon too.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I wish I could help you with that. I had a great surgeon at OHSU and haven't had any nerve pain associated with it. Unfortunately I was misdiagnosed with having MS at first so much of my loss of coordination is permanent, but I can't complain I'm able to walk and akwardly jog again and back to work. It sure beats a wheel chair.

Calixylon

Calixylon

The one thing about cannabis is that its very difficult to know whether someone is under the influence if their a regular frequent smoker. You cant breathalyze, so unless you catch someone hotboxing their car with a lit joint, its easy enough to pass it off.

Dont pull over right away, put out your joint, eat it if your that paranoid, unroll all your windows and let it air out, they might bitch you out for not stopping right away, but its better than pulling over like a dingo with a joint burning, or any visible cannabis smoke on your person.

That being said I know Or just went legal, so there probly busting down on people hotboxing cars

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Not true. I usually don't smoke before I go to work. I had taken 2 hits off my bowl on the commute home. Not impaired though. After getting pulled over for following to close to a driver in the left lane doing 55 in a 60, I was pulled over. One thing led to the next and then I'm en-route to the hospital fro a blood draw. I was at 2ng and the the state STILL decided to pusue the matter. I ended up pleading to a lesser charge. In the end I received 40 hrs community service and 1200. in fines. BTW, this happened in WA. Stay safe out there folks and don't give them a reason to pull you over.
Cheers,
Daniel

Latest posts

Top Bottom