Dulytek Dw6000 Automatic 6000lb Electric Press

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I have been wanting to get into rosin making for some time. After a lot of research I finally sprang in the Dulytek DW6000. It was amazing well packaged.

Dulytek dw6000 automatic 6000lb electric press

Dulytek dw6000 automatic 6000lb electric press 2

Dulytek dw6000 automatic 6000lb electric press 3

Dulytek dw6000 automatic 6000lb electric press 4

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I removed everything inside and to my delight I found a couple extra freebies tossed in. Everyone loves a good surprise.
I spent my time unpackaging and checking everything over. This unit is very well made, its durable and looks like it will last a life time.

1FD8EF69 0FF4 4A59 9D52 CA380819FE08

019CF033 0069 4926 8861 902326D542D8

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I set up and prepressed about 4g of dry outdoor. I wanted to see worst case results and this was really dry.

View attachment 4D7A1750-8AAE-41AA-B6F9-9DD679DCC5B9.MOV

AF87C4AB A3A0 4FAA 8FE1 D61B40D2226F

3277E355 CB5B 4183 8F9C AF3E9C803575
Hey

I pressed it twice and then repeated. In the end I pressed both batches a third time. Each time I corrected mistakes and noticed sizable increases in rosin.

This press is amazing! Everything about it! I can’t believe how well it functions, the ease and General well designed piece of equipment make me more than thrilled with my investment. I had planned on building, but I am so happy i didn’t. I will give more updates as I use and can look at my results. So far I smashed a bit of otherwise useless outdoor, for over a gram of gorgeous rosin- that I mixed and filled 3 1.0ml carts with. You could say I’m pretty happy with what DulyTek has made possible. If you are thinking of pressing rosin and you can’t seem to decide what company to go with, I can tell you, you won’t go wrong with the DW6000.

3E4862F4 7E67 4A1F A520 D8B7193B6C50

4BD4F6CD 945A 426E A920 CFD30BC581FA

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I can’t wait to press some of my jack
Frost this evening (cured 2months) and rehydrated so it should press a nicely. Report to come.
Glad to see you got your press and are enjoying it. I still have my manual Dulytek but also have the Nugsmasher basic model 12 ton hand pump, love them both.

Are you going to buy a dab rig too? Or only make vape juice. I'm retired so I dab, and have the vape (Ccell) to take away from home if necessary.

Welcome to the rosin revolution! :cool:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I can’t wait to press some of my jack
Frost this evening (cured 2months) and rehydrated so it should press a nicely. Report to come.
Report???

I just finished pressing up an ounce of Tennessee Kush#2. This time it was warm enough to venture out to the garage and use the 10 ton (only used 5-7 tons of pressure) with the Dulytek 3x6 plates..23% on 2 presses! I love them both! The manual gives me total control, and the 6000 is just..EASY and efficient!

Unless the OP or a Mod. objects, I will keep posting Dulytek related items on this thread. These are older shots of the plates and press. (maybe make a Dulytek thread???..HINT..LOL)
IMG 1373   Copy
IMG 1427
IMG 1430
IMG 1429
IMG 1478

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The new 7-ton Dulytek press is in! (on the left side..right is my Dulytek 6000 electric)
Here is an initial review that will appear on Leafly.com soon.
This little sucker rocks! I now have complete control as my electric is 3 tons of pressure period! (I still love that beast).

<disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Dulytek, financial or otherwise....
I do however, test their products from time to time>

==========================================
"This is a huge press in a tiny package! It only weighs 35lbs, but presses as well as my larger shop press in the garage! The press incorporates a power save mode that is fully settable by the user. The electronics package is superb, and accurate by any standard. Heating time of the large 2.5x6 inch plates is good for plates this size and heat distribution is very even. I have only pressed amounts up to 14 grams so far, but this is capable of pressing larger quantities. There is a built in timer that is activated by the press of a button. The unit is attractive enough to be kept inside the house with no objections from anyone here.

Jacking requires the normal amount of hand pressure, but the built in handle is perfect for keeping the press steady as you increase the jacking pressure. The frame of this SS press will become warm, but not hot after a pressing session. It is my understanding that the 7-ton bottle jack can be replaced easily by the user with a 5 or 7 ton jack, if needed.

Quality is excellent and the welds are very smooth and even. The package was unmarked (appreciated), and very heavy duty . There was a custom fit foam insert making sure all stayed in place. I was waiting for a good quality press at a reasonable price. THIS IS IT!!!! If you are looking for a press..don't even think about it..buy this one!"
11 27 18

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Really love this thing. Now that we have power back I have been pressing some more flower, improving my results and trying different strains. I have seen anywhere from .2-.05 return depending on flower, moisture content and The Who knows what. I find I can press the same flower 4 times depending on the size of the pre pressed plug. Need to get another mold and try rectangle 2x4 prepressed chunks.

02AFB680 B83C 429A 988F FB2EBD066446

Freshone

Freshone

The new 7-ton Dulytek press is in! (on the left side..right is my Dulytek 6000 electric)
Here is an initial review that will appear on Leafly.com soon.
This little sucker rocks! I now have complete control as my electric is 3 tons of pressure period! (I still love that beast).

<disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Dulytek, financial or otherwise....
I do however, test their products from time to time>

==========================================
"This is a huge press in a tiny package! It only weighs 35lbs, but presses as well as my larger shop press in the garage! The press incorporates a power save mode that is fully settable by the user. The electronics package is superb, and accurate by any standard. Heating time of the large 2.5x6 inch plates is good for plates this size and heat distribution is very even. I have only pressed amounts up to 14 grams so far, but this is capable of pressing larger quantities. There is a built in timer that is activated by the press of a button. The unit is attractive enough to be kept inside the house with no objections from anyone here.

Jacking requires the normal amount of hand pressure, but the built in handle is perfect for keeping the press steady as you increase the jacking pressure. The frame of this SS press will become warm, but not hot after a pressing session. It is my understanding that the 7-ton bottle jack can be replaced easily by the user with a 5 or 7 ton jack, if needed.

Quality is excellent and the welds are very smooth and even. The package was unmarked (appreciated), and very heavy duty . There was a custom fit foam insert making sure all stayed in place. I was waiting for a good quality press at a reasonable price. THIS IS IT!!!! If you are looking for a press..don't even think about it..buy this one!"
View attachment 843660
So if you could only have 1 or the other which would it be buzzer?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So if you could only have 1 or the other which would it be buzzer?
No answer for that one..The electric for ease and the manual for customization (pressure)..I really like them both. Then there is the shop press out in the garage..
I have not pressed more than 14 grams at once with the 7-ton, but it surely can with those big plates.

I have only had the 7 ton for a couple of days now, but took some old C grade hash and pressed it..Funny I didn't want to smoke that hash, but the Rosin was sweet and potent AF..The 6000 would have over pressed the hash since it is always full squish ahead.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Topped 100 presses tonight. Getting my yield up and consistent is all about figuring out each strain. No joke. It’s also amazing the different types of rosin you can pull depending on strain, grown indoors or out... etc. I have pulled everything from a wax to a liquid at this point, and really played with a real mix of private stock. I pressed 2 oz today ave 17-20% on early harvested, rehydrated outdoor from this season. The best yields I have seen so far have been from my most recently run blueberry kush. Just dried, not cured I pulled over 20%, and with less presses. I find with my outdoor, 4.5 gram pucks on their side presses once as since puck then repressing it 3 more times. But taking the material, splitting it in half then splitting it again onto them selves gives you two small pucks. I do this for all the presses aside from the first press now And it increased my yield significantly. I think the rectangler mold might be more ideal but with Xmas around the corner I’m feeling cheap.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Topped 100 presses tonight. Getting my yield up and consistent is all about figuring out each strain. No joke. It’s also amazing the different types of rosin you can pull depending on strain, grown indoors or out... etc. I have pulled everything from a wax to a liquid at this point, and really played with a real mix of private stock. I pressed 2 oz today ave 17-20% on early harvested, rehydrated outdoor from this season. The best yields I have seen so far have been from my most recently run blueberry kush. Just dried, not cured I pulled over 20%, and with less presses. I find with my outdoor, 4.5 gram pucks on their side presses once as since puck then repressing it 3 more times. But taking the material, splitting it in half then splitting it again onto them selves gives you two small pucks. I do this for all the presses aside from the first press now And it increased my yield significantly. I think the rectangler mold might be more ideal but with Xmas around the corner I’m feeling cheap.
Great!!
I pressed up some old crummy cooking hash yesterday..The rosin is sweet where that hash was too bitter to smoke..(I used the Manual 7 ton), and I like your idea about using 2 pucks and will try it today on my 6000.

@CrimsonEcho
RU pretty sure that you can't get a T-SHIRT HEAT PRESS in your country?

If not..maybe just buy some plates and a shop press. MY 10 ton cost 325 for the plates and 300 for the press itself. (like this)

IMG 1427
IMG 1429
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

You guys are pressing really hot. I never go over 199F(93C) or it tastes burnt to me. I prefer 176F(80C) decreases my yields by about 20% but the terps pop in vape juice. I'll press again at 199F on fresh paper to extract the full amount. I press a second time on new paper at 199F anyway.

Two more things that'll help maximise your yield and/or make extraction cleaner, easier, and faster. First, get 90 micron squish bags. You'll thank me once you've vaped without all that nasty grit in it. I can quish 7-10g of ground flowers in one 2"x4" squish bag on my 3.5"x3.5" press. Make sure you buy good quality nylon bags (not silk) and turn them inside-out before filling. It keeps the seams inside the bag so they don't collect unrecoverable rosin in them. Also make sure the open end is completely folded under. Press slowly or in small increments to avoid squish bag blowouts.
20171225 002148
20171225 002256

Second, fold your collection parchment to guide the flow out of the front.
20171208 073127

I usually get 20-25% when pressed twice.
20171225 002118
20171225 002035

I'm using Raw parchment.

Hope this helps. I love my press & rosin made from it.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Great!!
I pressed up some old crummy cooking hash yesterday..The rosin is sweet where that hash was too bitter to smoke..(I used the Manual 7 ton), and I like your idea about using 2 pucks and will try it today on my 6000.

@CrimsonEcho
RU pretty sure that you can't get a T-SHIRT HEAT PRESS in your country?

If not..maybe just buy some plates and a shop press. MY 10 ton cost 325 for the plates and 300 for the press itself. (like this)

Yeah thinking about an alternative solution trust me. Its just these nicely packaged presses are very nice :)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You guys are pressing really hot. I never go over 199F(93C) or it tastes burnt to me. I prefer 176F(80C) decreases my yields by about 20% but the terps pop in vape juice. I'll press again at 199F on fresh paper to extract the full amount. I press a second time on new paper at 199F anyway.

Two more things that'll help maximise your yield and/or make extraction cleaner, easier, and faster. First, get 90 micron squish bags. You'll thank me once you've vaped without all that nasty grit in it. I can quish 7-10g of ground flowers in one 2"x4" squish bag on my 3.5"x3.5" press. Make sure you buy good quality nylon bags (not silk) and turn them inside-out before filling. It keeps the seams inside the bag so they don't collect unrecoverable rosin in them. Also make sure the open end is completely folded under. Press slowly or in small increments to avoid squish bag blowouts.
View attachment 844558 View attachment 844559
Second, fold your collection parchment to guide the flow out of the front.
View attachment 844560
I usually get 20-25% when pressed twice.
View attachment 844561 View attachment 844562
I'm using Raw parchment.

Hope this helps. I love my press & rosin made from it.
I find that older bud presses better at higher temps (my bud us usually been in jars for 4-12 months.), but fresher bud presses well at temps between 185-195..remember..the calibration on our presses is such that it's doubtful that your 200d is the same as my 200d.

Your folds are nice BTW.

Top Bottom