Dumb Question About FF Bushmaster nutes

• Thread starter Roperdope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roperdope

Im going to be using the full line of FF from the FFOF to the whole line of nutes, I didn't order a quart i ordered 1 once so i could sample it on one plant so it didnt come with dosing info, i saw on the ff feeding chart it says to add 0.5 per gallon of the kangaroots and microbe brew how much is 0.5 lol. is it a 1/2 teaspoon im lost because of the 0.5 i know that the 0.25 is 1/4 teaspoon but im very bad at 0.5

Like i said very stupid question and thanks for who ever jumps on here and lets me know how much it is.

Dunge

Dunge

If I had a labeled product that failed to state the units of measure, I would think that perhaps the product is crap too.

Fox Farm Ocean Forest is a "super soil" formulation.
Water only with teas to stimulate nutrient availability and supplement soil depletion.
This is the goal of organic soil growing as I practice it. And I do mean practice.

I understand the temptation to use additives. Resist.

Super soil rules in my garden.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Dunge is right.

If you use FFOF you wont need to feed for a few weeks or more.

and most plants out grow their party cup in that amount of time...

So you transplant into a one gal with with new FFOF and your good for another few weeks....and so on....am I making sense?..

Man.... I'm nice and stoned right now..:mmm :bong2:

What was the question?

ETA; Welcome to the farm bro! ask away!

R

Roperdope

If I had a labeled product that failed to state the units of measure, I would think that perhaps the product is crap too.

Fox Farm Ocean Forest is a "super soil" formulation.
Water only with teas to stimulate nutrient availability and supplement soil depletion.
This is the goal of organic soil growing as I practice it. And I do mean practice.

I understand the temptation to use additives. Resist.

Super soil rules in my garden.

They are labeled nutes there the foxfarm bushdoctor trio, My locale grow store sells samples of them and other products to try out before you invest into the quart to pound bottles. I forgot to grab the info when i purchased them and the ff feeding chart says to use 0.5 per every gallon but i do not know how much 0.5 is.

I know that the ffof already has nutes to last around a month but after that i was going to use ff full line of nutes as i was going to pot them in a 5g pot right of the bat from clone. So any help on the how much 0.5 is per gallon would be of great help, i have 3 different plants set up for 3 different ways to try ffof with nutes with out nutes and with half the ff line nutes to see witch i like best.

I have never used teas before only nutes as i've only done hydro before this. So any info on the teas would be great to. After these 3 plants i have a organic mix i want to try as i have heard from many that do it they dont have to feed the hole life span and just water and adjust the ph.

R

Roperdope

Dunge is right.

If you use FFOF you wont need to feed for a few weeks or more.

and most plants out grow their party cup in that amount of time...

So you transplant into a one gal with with new FFOF and your good for another few weeks....and so on....am I making sense?..

Man.... I'm nice and stoned right now..:mmm :bong2:

What was the question?

ETA; Welcome to the farm bro! ask away!

So if i did it right with the soil i would only have to adjust the ph threw the lifespan of the plant and not ad nutes?

R

Roperdope

Ok so my question is still not answered can anyone tell me how much 0.5 is per gallon lol.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
So if i did it right with the soil i would only have to adjust the ph threw the lifespan of the plant and not ad nutes?

yep
icon14.gif

at least the Veg Life...
When flowering, You might wanna add organic flowering boosters..

icon6.gif

R

Roperdope

what type of organic flowering boosters would you recommend and thanks for the info i needed fellow farmers

I

Inter-Tribal

I grow in FFOF and use a simple compost tea every 2 weeks along with some mycros top dressed. When its time to flower I will top dress with some Jamaican bat guano and start adding mollasas. OF is really great if you like to keep it simple. I've been getting around 1lb off my 1000 watt with just these simple things. Good luck on the grow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom