Dumb Qustion From A First Timer,

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Ooo good point.. I got a mom I wouldnt mind trying that with to make some fem beans.

Provided she dont resist the colloidal silver treatment too..
I don't think there is much resisting to be had when it comes to sts and colloidal silver. It inhibits ethylene production which is like estrogen for your plant. So just like a human woman if you block the lady hormones they begin to show more masculine traits IE pollen sacs but because only female genetics are going in, only female genetics will be coming out

K

kansabis

I don't think there is much resisting to be had when it comes to sts and colloidal silver. It inhibits ethylene production which is like estrogen for your plant. So just like a human woman if you block the lady hormones they begin to show more masculine traits IE pollen sacs but because only female genetics are going in, only female genetics will be coming out
While you are correct mostly,sometimes some plants/strains won't throw pollen sacks from sts or cs or are very difficult to make this happen.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

While you are correct mostly,sometimes some plants/strains won't throw pollen sacks from sts or cs or are very difficult to make this happen.
What was I incorrect about? Not trolling I like to know when I'm wrong and correct it.
As for your other statement I did not know there are strains resilient to silver hopefully both of his arnt then lol

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I just thought about it and that would suck going through all that trouble and finding out Fuck this one won't reverse then doing it again on your other strain and Fuck not this one too!

K

kansabis

Just the part of not much resisting to the sts or cs treatment,I don't think its very common but I have seen and hears growers have trouble with some plants before. And I apologize if the way I sounded was harsh just wanted to let you know it can resist treatments.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Oh Na it's cool I just thought maybe something I said before that part was wrong which would upset me since I've been doing a lot of research on it for my own breeding project I'm starting

K

kansabis

I keep wanting to do some pollen chucking and make some crosses and stabilize some shit years down the road but I cant make up my mind on what to do first,other than get successful at cloning,lol that is mos def the first step before I go breeding stuff.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Yea I clone pretty well what I'm really interested in is tissue culture as like a safety net in case something happens I wouldn't be too fucked. I feel like if you have a determined focused breeding project and your crosses are thoughtful it's more than pollen chucking. I have a link to get Angola roja everyone is just too afraid to smuggle the seeds out but I'd have to give that one to the professionals I wouldn't be able to use a landrace saliva well lol

K

kansabis

Yea I clone pretty well what I'm really interested in is tissue culture as like a safety net in case something happens I wouldn't be too fucked. I feel like if you have a determined focused breeding project and your crosses are thoughtful it's more than pollen chucking. I have a link to get Angola roja everyone is just too afraid to smuggle the seeds out but I'd have to give that one to the professionals I wouldn't be able to use a landrace saliva well lol
Yeah that tissue culture could be a security blanket for sure. I say pollen chucking vs breeding just because of the scale and purpose of it,mainly for myself and fun,not for market.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Yeah that tissue culture could be a security blanket for sure. I say pollen chucking vs breeding just because of the scale and purpose of it,mainly for myself and fun,not for market.
That's how most of the true original breeders started.

Top Bottom