Dumpster!

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
I am so glad that somebody pulled this strain out of the dumpster. It is a 5 outta 5 on my scale, Taste, Smell, Looks, Yield, High. This plant is amazing and even better it is a light feeder with good yield. I got this clone from my home boy franti check out his thread on the DUMP.

The only thing about this plant is it veg's really weird, it was a lil clone took forever to come back to health. But as soon as it started flowering it just took off. I really wish i had some seeds of this to put away into my stash, whateve. Enjoy Farmers.

Branch_12.jpg

Bud_101.jpg

Bud_111.jpg

Bud_8_crown.jpg

Bud_91.jpg

Bud_61.jpg

Check out how weird this plant grows. this was with NO training.
Bush1.jpg

Crown21.jpg

Crown31.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it looks like a great strain. looks like it got some afghani in it.

C

CAPO

Very nice...MF should self the Blueberry and the Dumpsta together..BlueberryDumpsta S1's!!!

:damnhippie:

H

haze89

I've always wanted the dumpster cut man, great job with this one.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah like i said i really like this strain, I can't wait to post some dried bud shots. This plant is so stinky that i can smell it outside of my house when it's hanging in my closet drying, it's ridiculas. I think that if this strain was crossed with anything I'm thinking Aliendawg x Dumpster. or some Chemdog D x Dumpster. but as MF said this clone has been though hell and back.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

The dumpster is a legand. Would love to smoke some of it up. Hope you can pull that clone through and keep the legand alive!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

I got a bag of this from a friend whom went to school in Humboldt about 10 years ago. I was just talking about it a few days ago so this is pretty neat to run across your thread! And yeah It was that good I was talking about that one bag 10 years later....you lucky dog :}

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah I know what you are sayin Optik, Ive been bragging about this to some of my closest friend and they are like ya right can't be that good. now i let them try some and they couldn't believe it. Know they know why this strain is legendary. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
just realized that i never posted any cured shots. enjoy farmers!
Crown_1.jpg

Buds_4.jpg

Buds_3.jpg

Bud_2.jpg

Bud_12.jpg

saldiado

saldiado

looks dank as fuck man. Ive never tried this strain but hope to come across a sample one day.

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Another Famous OHIO strain!! TDS Been rocking the dumpster for 10 years Were gonna be in LA @ NNCC next week going to release it then for anyone that's interested!! Its fast frosty and skunky! it was found in a dumpster in Ohio right off high street in the early 90s and grown out to become one of Columbus OH best strains!

D

DaWiz

Shes a beauty! Definetly looks like a keeper! I have always wondered about the Dumpster:icon_spin: would love the opurtunity to run her some day!!

H

H-and-L

Nice job man. Haven't smoked dumpster in a few years, always have enjoyed it though.

S

StickyIckys

yeah like i said i really like this strain, I can't wait to post some dried bud shots. This plant is so stinky that i can smell it outside of my house when it's hanging in my closet drying, it's ridiculas. I think that if this strain was crossed with anything I'm thinking Aliendawg x Dumpster. or some Chemdog D x Dumpster. but as MF said this clone has been though hell and back.

LOL i walked into a party with a fresh batch, 1/8th in my pocket and people came running down the 2nd floor no more than a minute later asking who had the weed.

a lot of crosses would be good with her. i plan on doing many actually.

lvee13

lvee13

ya that's one of the stories,lol and many more but like dstar,nuke ludeum,snoopaloop, and few more very few outside of the bus that ever even heard of these accept for the dstar imshore none in here has heard of them soon enof ill put som pics up for hum would like to know,,

symbiote420

symbiote420

Strolling the web going thru some old Dumpster threads to pump me up to pop a few of these Ohio Dumpster x Alien Double Dawgs the leafdoctor & I did a collabo on, and seeing that you've said the exact same thing I have after growing and smoking the Dumpster ....it'd probably be killer in a cross with Chem! Got some room opening at the end of the month so looks like I'll finally be seeing what these have to offer!!!

I know that the ADD male has allowed the moms to come thru in flav & looks but he's added a killer cherry taste that I'm really diggin' right now!!

Top Bottom