Dumster divers at the dump got to into trash.

• Thread starter Nobodynobody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Well the other day i was doing my norm. Taking out my weekly trash since i don't have trash service:harvest:. Where even trash pickup trucks dump trash. So keep in mind tons of trash. I would say 60% of the area gos to this place and dumps it on the floor and have a front loader scoop it up.

Well i decide to toss it in the Trash ben. people work their got all up all around me saying dump it on the floor. I ask for a VERBALE agreement that no one will go threw any of this bags LIKE a sign pc. of paper:anim_09:....AGREE from him..and he will scoop it up if i place it on the ground. Well fellow moved the trash off the floor after i moved my ride.....Then i left.

Well next day. I get this local enforcement. Asking what address this place is. Told him he is looking on wrong side of the place. (this is where he got strange) Note:keep in mind 1st line was like a tester to see what i do seeing him at my door. :confused0054:Then he ask what is your name (umm what is my name and address and street i live on have to do with my name) next are you on parole? did you go to the dump yester day? what did you take?household... any plants he ask?

Told him to come in. :angryRight away i told him this is not a topic to stand at my door and broadcast to ever one that does not know about me&what is going on. Said no one knows, Things are on different floor, People around does not need to know ether, same for the town!

:coffeeoffer a drink or for him to sit down. Showed him my Dr. Rec for my needs. then he was like all jumppy like if i was a dealer with a gun or something bad was going to happen.:evilgrin0013: Like i was getting my ID. He was under my ass like no other. He asked 3 time if i had a job. 2 time if i was with any Co Op. and 2 time if i sell. Said ALL FOR ME, GOT NO SCALE. have job, Nice guy!:damnhippie:

He ask to see what was going on. So like follow me. Guy did not like it was under ground. I got toss back unit.:lock: guy search ever in" with out me and no warrent. ONLY reason why i let this slide is because the officer said "ONE TIME and you never hear from me again!" I know my rights if thing went more crazy from her.

Came back unlock the car.:party0045: Open the door and let me out.:sun Handed my ID back and said my DR. rec is on the coffee table. He had more thing to ask because his partner was not their for this event over the radio. How much does each one make? IDK DONT HAVE A SCALE. How long does it take? IDK WHEN EVER THEY SAY DONE LIKE COOKIES IN THE OVEN. OH how much do you think you smoke a day? 1/2o a day is when i decide to make a change and fill my own needs. How long have you been at MMP. YEARS.Well the guy on the radio has no more things to ask Nether does the person whom search the place. They will make note in case anyone calls for anything to come in the next YEARS to come.:boogie:

All i wanted to know was witch creepy strange person went dumpster diving on me? Witch i bet its the guy that i got a Verbal Sign Agreement at the dump that demanded the trash on the floor. I park my ride out side the dump and walk all the around the place to give a PC. of my mind of what i just went threw. Also what ever happen to his word ageist mine on NOT OPENING THE BAGS. Officer said i will not get any money if i sue him. Not into money. Thing ever one can agree here that we just want the guy to KEEP HIS WORD not his money right?

So keep in mind not all case are crazy. Some just want to make sure you are with in your need for your meds.

B

Beasters X Haze

Keep your grow trash and normal trash separate. They prolly found some mail with your name in it

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That qualifies as one of the most confusing posts I have ever read. The only thing I got out of all of that was that a dude went to the dump and hassled someone over what was gonna happen to his trash, and then a cop showed up.

Could someone translate for me, please? English would be fantastic, thanks.

P

primeform

That qualifies as one of the most confusing posts I have ever read. The only thing I got out of all of that was that a dude went to the dump and hassled someone over what was gonna happen to his trash, and then a cop showed up.

Could someone translate for me, please? English would be fantastic, thanks.

lol, sounds like you got the jest of it.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....dont throw anything with your name and/or adress in the garbage. BURN IT, or get a papper shredder for 20bucks, prob solved. And ALWAYS keep anything potentially illegal out of the trash too(plant material, baggies, whatever else)....justa little effort goes a long way in protecting yourself....Sorry bout the LEO visit...glad they were semi cool and u stayed outta cuffs.....qWON

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I do shred ALL PAPERS. keep Garden trash in black and house hold in clear. Not one to mix at all. Dont even have trash service at my address.

Just some one working at the dump decided to take my lis no. and go checking into the last person that drove away. The 2ed reason why they would check is for bodes. Not to say their is no shops for 45miles one way. So area is kinda not all HIP.

Town is lame and seems to not be MMJ friendly :(

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like your a bit too relaxed in your efforts to discard stuff that could turn the temp up in your vicinity... Anonymity is always best. Perhaps you should should take this as a lesson learned, and avoid an attempt at Routine in regards to issues that should incorporate more of a deviation from the ordinary.
(Burn it, use the walmart 10 miles away, bury it, compost, vermify it, chuck it in the woods)
Be mindful and not repetitive, it hard to keep taps on a Squirrel.
We all make mistake, its the ones who gain something from them that succeed.
FJ

Top Bottom