duration

• Thread starter booms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

booms

Im looking for strain that keeps you high for longer then 30-45 minutes. Im not talking about how long your overall buzz last just the up high part. Ive smoked lots of strains and only ran into 1 that the high lasted about 90 minutes and it was a Underdawg #1 pheno that wasnt kept because it was low yielder.

Id give up some overall potency for a longer high. Everything ive smoked recently is really short lived but high potency like firealien, g13diesel, sssdh, ect...

does anybody know any truely long lasting high stains?

jagle

jagle

is it your tolerance, i find i cant get high for longer then 30 minutes when im smoking non stop, taking a break helps

B

booms

Tolerance is playing a part but i was just wondering if anybody knows of any long lasting stains. im not worried about overall potency just length of the up high. Seems like today everybody only cares how high they get not about length of high. Myself i would rather have a medium potency strain that kept me high 2 hours instead of a super potent strain that only got me high 30 minutes.

slausongardens

slausongardens

if you smoke a couple bowls of og kush or bubba kush you should be good, but if youre not good then yeah its a tolerance thing so your best be would be to take a few days off of smoking. if thats not an option, try hash or wax if u can get wax and/or edibles. edibles can last up to 6 hours, its a different high but its strong and last forever.

but then youre tolerance will be crazy high haha this is probably a common problem with most the people in this farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom