Durban Poison For Next Season

• Thread starter DarwinsMunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarwinsMunky

DarwinsMunky

Im pretty new to this site. Ive had an indoor grow for about a year now and want to start getting a plan together for my first outdoor grow. I hope to grow only 2 or 3 different strains and since this is my first time outdoors i want to start with solid outdoor strains that have proven themselves against the elements. At the top of my list is durban poison and i was wondering if anyone had any experience growing this outside and if there was anything i need to be weary of. If theres anyone who has exp with growing this strain outdoors i sure would appreciate any advice you could give me. Thanks.

P.S. I live in a very warm climate and am open to any other strains you think would do well for a novice grower.

M

munga

i have oaxacan purple and gold seeds...interested/?

the purple has a very dark potpourri taste with an exhale of strawberry/blackberry
the gold has a very sweet grass taste...i am waiting for mine to grow out to see how my tech effects the smoke and taste compared to what we have bought of it....more than likely i will magnify the headyness of the plant

Top Bottom