• Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

What do you make of this?

Durban poison with baby ankles

Durban Poison
From Homegrowncannabisco.com
Feminized

Almost a month in. Cocoloco in clear solo cup in black solo cup.

Moved to the greenhouse as alternative to tossing the plant. Did not ween it in. Just put it outside one day. (It's actually doing better now than it was)

But, why is the bottom smaller than the top? Will it be ok?

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Show whole plant. Cut off whatever the hell that mess is and focus on bringing her around if you need this plant.

Honestly, if I get something mutated or unhealthy from seed, I don’t waste my time or effort on it. I kill it quick if it doesn’t respond to being pampered. Seeds are cheap/free/unpredictable.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Show whole plant. Cut off whatever the hell that mess is and focus on bringing her around if you need this plant.

Honestly, if I get something mutated or unhealthy from seed, I don’t waste my time or effort on it. I kill it quick if it doesn’t respond to being pampered. Seeds are cheap/free/unpredictable.
Yeah, sorry. The whole plant is a straggler.

20220623 201745
20220623 201800

steamroller

steamroller

I have seen this before .
No explanation ,but just burry it on next up potting and see if it is a freak or not.

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Lol over waterd early on and drowned and to much heat by looks of it

E9noxis

E9noxis

It hasn't been met with much heat yet. Although it's been in the greenhouse, we haven't had a hot day since it's been out there.

Until today. Today was around 90. Durban is from Africa. It likes it warm. The tent was averaging 74. I figured it was too cold for it.

I may have over watered it. I also may have neglected it. Universally it balanced out... 😆

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It hasn't been met with much heat yet. Although it's been in the greenhouse, we haven't had a hot day since it's been out there.

Until today. Today was around 90. Durban is from Africa. It likes it warm. The tent was averaging 74. I figured it was too cold for it.

I may have over watered it. I also may have neglected it. Universally it balanced out... 😆
I have heard the DP doesn't use as much water as other plants. I never grew it, so this is not firsthand knowledge.

If a plant isn't taking up the space a better growing plant would take up, I'd keep it. Otherwise… 🪓

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have plenty of space in the greenhouse. 6x8 just for her. She can try as much as she wants. I'll slow the watering. I think I remember hearing they want less water. Good reminding.

She's got all summer in there. If things looks like they aren't going to get good, I'll stop watching. She can fade out on her own. I dont like discarding plants.

E9noxis

E9noxis

She was in the greenhouse with the 3 males.

So... fem Durban poison.

The males were ... blue dream, the game is Thick, frosted trainwreck

We collected around 100 seeds give or take
I'm calling it the Maury Special

Latest posts

Top Bottom