Durban Poison x Hash Plant Experiment

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetIslandFunk

I would love that mopho, this is a powerful cross and durban is up in my top 5 for the moment, i'll take the pepsi challenge with that and any other 5 strains and spot it.

R

Rabbi

They look good to me based on the pics, you want to look for a majority of seeds to be mature, some may still be immature or underdeveloped but thats nature.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

They look good to me based on the pics, you want to look for a majority of seeds to be mature, some may still be immature or underdeveloped but thats nature.

So If I let it go a little longer, those will also develop, right? Seeds can't over develop, or become inviable from growing too long, right? I'm just trying to maximize my seed count.

C

CAPO

Na...let that shizzle rock dude. I let mines go until I see tiger stripes busting out the pods...almost dropping on the floor. Then I let them dry slowly for 2-3 weeks. Then test germ some.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Okay, the leaves were really starting to die out, trichs totally amber, seed pods exploding with tiger striped seeds, so I cut her down last night. Just cutting the stalk, 3-4 seeds dropped out. I bet I lost at least one seed to the soil. Then just while trimming her fan leaves, I must have collected 15 seeds or so that just fell out naturally. Harvest pics will be up soon! Going back to check the floor tonight, see if I missed any fallen seeds...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Seeds harvested and drying now...

Any legal med patients want to give these a run?

V

v0ssman

great job doing this yourself! The parents look dank, I cant imagine the structures that'll come out in the kids!

:character0025: Im legal

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Harvest Pics:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After drying:
picture.php

picture.php

And our dropped seedling is doing great!
picture.php

C

COCannabis

Awesome man! Must be satisfying work! I'm in Boulder myself, keep it green :D

Tripsick

Tripsick

Man thanks for the show! you have inspired me to makes some seeds in the very near future.

Top Bottom