Dutch Master Question?

• Thread starter Stoney Macgyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoney Macgyver

I will be buying the Dutch Master Gold; Grow & Flower. But I'm stuck on what add on(s) to buy. I've seen people you AN Bud Candy and a few others from AN. But I'm just not a big fan of the brand.
So please any recommendations would be appreciated, and please go by experience not what you have read.

Grow will be in General Hydro Water Farm, 400w HPS.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Personally I had an issue with some DM products and when I contacted them they basically told me that I was wrong and to go fuck myself. (The ph of a bottle of APS I bought was 4.2) I will NEVER buy another product from them again. Whereas all of my experiences with AN have been positive. Sure I pay more for AN, but in the long run, I'd rather pay more and not have problems.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

zone is a must have in hydro/aero
if you want some crazy results alter their npk
im using a combo of gravity, liquid kool bloom, and top booster and moab right now, bomb stuff. cheap considered to a.n.

S

Stoney Macgyver

What about a combo of; Gravity, Snow Storm Ultra(Foilar Spray), Should I also use Saturator with the Snow Storm? Zone, and Silica. That sound good?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

r u talking about using zone as a foilar? dont do that
other than that it sounds good. careful with the application rates of the gravity, very very strong stuff. 1ml/5g in aero

S

Stoney Macgyver

r u talking about using zone as a foilar?
Oh hell no!!! Maybe on a male for a experiment... I'm only going to use Snow Storm in Foilar!
I'm going to be using a General Hydro Water Farm under a 400w. Just a single system, it's from my first grow but now I have limited space, and its ready to use. I planned on flushing completely every two weeks. But I will probably flush out every week while I use gravity.

S

Stoney Macgyver

liquid lead and au60 both work very well with dm gold!

I just looked them up, but I could only find both of them from European Web Sites, and I live in the Wonderful State of Cali! I've even had a little problem finding everything I needed on one website in the US and I'm at whiz a google, you can learn to live life on that shit! Joking to don't follow my advice. Just so I don't ruin some guy's/ladies life.

Top Bottom