Dutch Master Veg Prob.

• Thread starter brd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brd

brd

Ok so here goes. Been using DM Gold line exclusively for 4 yrs. I buy and use the large 5gal containers. I started to notice what looked like a deficiency in my smaller 12" to 20" girls. Not just one variety all girls. Blotchy fan leaves. The roots still remain healthy and they're growing just not looking quite right. Now I'm noticing a a ton of stretch in everything in Veg. Some of these varieties I've been growing for a long time and I'm not just seeing things. I don't flip anything till 40" or taller. So let's just say I get to know them. I run a perpetual so I have many different Varieties at all different stages. I have over 30 girls and 13 different varieties in the veg room. I recently opened and started using new jugs (I do mix them up well) timing would seem to be right. Have you guys ever heard of anything like this a bad batch of nutes.

alligator

alligator

I quite using DM, bottles were incosistent(reguardless of date on them).

It was easy to identify- the ph was either perfect, or extremely low.
Other issue was different shades of color and varying smells.

Its a shame, i really liked the product. Big yields & healthy plants (before i started getting inconsistent bottles).

brd

brd

I've noticed some color changes in the past but no I'll affects. I really don't want to change. I never have to mess with PH with DM it just works good with my water. Anytime I've messed with other lines I've had to adjust PH and I hate that. I haven't had to touch a bottle of PH up or down in years.

Top Bottom