Dutch Nutrient Formula - Dnf Nutrients

• Thread starter THCTom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THCTom

Hi,

Just started growing after doing a lot of research. Lets say I'm growing tomatoes but respect cannabis growers advice more than tomato growers. :p

I'm growing in a 4"x4"x7" tent, 600W MH/HPS, 5 gallon superroot airpots (http://air-pot.com/). I'm using DNF grow A/B +Cal-Mag for the veg phase and just switched to flowering 1 week ago. The instruction for the nutes suggest continuing with veg nutes for the first 2 weeks of flowering. Temps are 25C/18C and the relative humidity is 38-50 (lights on/off). The plant is mainlined to produce 8 colas. I have 3 questions:

1. Does anyone have experience with DNF nutes and specifically growing in coco. What is your opinion or experience with them?
2. Is it normal to continue with veg nutes for the first while after switching to 12/12?
3. I'm seeing what appears to be some chlorosis on new growth (slightly lighter green leaves). The colour is particularly lighter in the growth tips and progressively less as the growth ages. Some of the leaves have somewhat of a 2-tone appearance as though conditions changed mid-way through their growth. I'm going to purge with 6.0-ish tap water tonight when the lights come on followed by a full strength nute-ing. I'll provide pictures once the lights come on later tonight. I figure, if there is a problem, its either ph, too much/too little nutes. I'm concerned that I'm missing something though. Any ideas?

Like I said I'll provide some pictures tonight.

T

THCTom

20141205 220638 20141205 220726

Here's the photos. Notice the yellowing of the growth tips. The plant is about 2.5' in diameter and 20" tall. Its just finished its first week of 12/12 under a 600W HPS. I dunno, maybe its normal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom