Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner

• Thread starter pulchripes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pulchripes

pulchripes

DP state that this is a 8 to 9 week strain, 7 weeks of flower will be done on Saturday, but the plant looks like hardly any white pistils, all orange apart from like the odd one or two that randomly appear. Checked the trichomes and a lot are cloudy but a few clear as well, also looking real closely I found one really tiny nanner on the top bud, really deep in there, had to be really hunting for them, I know it can happen with the genetics of this strain, zero light leaks, light levels are ok, never under or over watered, defoliation has been light and didn't even top her. The main colas on all my others are dense, can't see gaps, but this one, not so much, hasn't packed on anything like the others have.
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 2
I snipped it out and there was an immature seed behind it, what are the chances it's spread pollen around? How do you tell if there's seeds in them? I can't see any bulges anywhere like a seed is in there or anything.
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner

Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 3
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 4
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 6
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 8
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 10

Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 5
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 7
Dutch passion blueberry looks to be finishing early and found a nanner 9
Stokes

Stokes

Id check pistils of surrounding plants. Id say its probably localized to that plant tho

Wash your hands first and consider changing your clothes

pulchripes

pulchripes

Id check pistils of surrounding plants. Id say its probably localized to that plant tho

Wash your hands first and consider changing your clothes
The rest look OK, the euforia is still mostly white and spiky. You reckon I'm about to find loads of seeds in this Blueberry?

Stokes

Stokes

I doubt that youre going to struggle with alot of seeds without a true pollination event. The fact that the seed was underdeveloped is a good sign. Give a good once over of the Euforia. Theyre prone to hermie as well. One of my favorite smokes tho, did it last grow

pulchripes

pulchripes

I doubt that youre going to struggle with alot of seeds without a true pollination event. The fact that the seed was underdeveloped is a good sign. Give a good once over of the Euforia. Theyre prone to hermie as well. One of my favorite smokes tho, did it last grow
Was a freebie from DP, impressed with it so far, it's got a texture like brittle plastic. The other two I've got are sugar bomb punch and kerosene krash, DP say the KK can be prone to hermies as well, I check them all regularly, the KK is mega fat and frosty, seriously impressed with it.
20240520 004637

20240520 004632

The SBP
20240520 004611

Latest posts

Top Bottom