Dutch Passion, Orange Hill Special x 10

• Thread starter Sh311Sh0ck3d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

06/11/22 I dropped 10 beans into a glass of water.
I've been growing for a while, mostly Serious Seeds but after two + years of Bubblegum its time for a change.
I shall be posting photos from start to finish and beyond and will share everything I do with this strain here on this thread.
I will be using 100% Organic Soil and Fertilizer from a company in Ireland called Cre. I've been using their products for over a year now with excellent results. It's very similar to Bio Bizz.
I intend to grow out these 10 beans for 8 weeks before removing cuttings which I shall veg for a further 2 weeks before putting them into my " Flower room" on 12/12 for 8 - 9 weeks.
Anyone following along will learn how I grow. I will keep things as simple as possible so even someone who has never grown anything before will understand what I am doing and why.
Worm castings are gardeners gold and I use it in every grow or re-potting. Besides fertilizer and very rarely some bug spray the wormcasting are only extra I add to my plants.
All questions and comments are welcome and I shall do my best to answer any questions about my room or plants asap. I grow under Lumatek 600 watt pro LED's x 2. I use a Mars Hydro 300? To veg with. It's the 4ft long led that has the unmontable driver and dimmer switch.
Next post from me here will be photos of the seeds when they sprout.
Until then, Overthrow your Government.

Dutch passion orange hill special x 10
Madmax

Madmax

Haha...Welcome to the farm brother..my ancestors old stomping ground.great light..i run the lumatek pro too...goodluck with the grow..

Top Bottom