dutch Passion Power plant

• Thread starter zee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zee

Is anyone experianced with this strain. I'm at 9 weeks flowering and tricombs are still not all milkey, very little amber. Plants are healthy and about 6 feet tall. Indoor grow. using Flora Nova nutes. One plant (very tall, narrow has lost most of the fan leaves the other which is a giant bush still has lots of green leaves) are the tricombs the bottom line no matter how long it takes. Their are supposed to be 8 week plants.

N

Nutes

Hey mate im just running with dps powerplant now myself altho im not as far along as you atm i do know tho as my bro grew it twice he let his run to nine week plus a few days it is a sativa dominant strain isnt it so im looking to go the nine and a bit weeks mate.. hows yours looking mate would love to see a pic. Hope that helps .:-)

Z

zee

Hey mate im just running with dps powerplant now myself altho im not as far along as you atm i do know tho as my bro grew it twice he let his run to nine week plus a few days it is a sativa dominant strain isnt it so im looking to go the nine and a bit weeks mate.. hows yours looking mate would love to see a pic. Hope that helps .:)
today they are at nine weeks. the buds are gigantic. one plant is very tall about 74 inches the other is a giant bush thats about 70 inches tall, a little shorter but twice the number of buds as the tall one. Tricombs are still milkey and clear. not much amber. I'm going to continue feeding. The PPMs are at 500 and 620 currently.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey there, old thread I know but il be growing this strain soon myself and would like to know what was your yield per plant, and what kind of hydro and lighting did you use?

Iv grown it once before in soil and using 125w eco lights, and although it took forever and I made many mistakes, it was the nicest weed iv ever smoked!

This time il be doing it with 600w HPS and using DWC.

Z

zee

Is anyone experianced with this strain. I'm at 9 weeks flowering and tricombs are still not all milkey, very little amber. Plants are healthy and about 6 feet tall. Indoor grow. using Flora Nova nutes. One plant (very tall, narrow has lost most of the fan leaves the other which is a giant bush still has lots of green leaves) are the tricombs the bottom line no matter how long it takes. Their are supposed to be 8 week plants.
It took me 10 weeks plus. Wait until they get milkey. Takes longer than 8 weeks for sure. I may have waited 11 weeks didn't see a lot of amber. Really nice stuff. Never saw seeds that small!!! Also used flora nova in hydro. You will like it! Let me know how it turned out

Z

zee

Hey there, old thread I know but il be growing this strain soon myself and would like to know what was your yield per plant, and what kind of hydro and lighting did you use?

Iv grown it once before in soil and using 125w eco lights, and although it took forever and I made many mistakes, it was the nicest weed iv ever smoked!

Z

zee

It took me 10 weeks plus. Wait until they get milkey. Takes longer than 8 weeks for sure. I may have waited 11 weeks didn't see a lot of amber. Really nice stuff. Never saw seeds that small!!! Also used flora nova in hydro. You will like it! Let me know how it turned out

I also used deep water culture. I switched at 27 and 30 inches. Used 3 400w hps lights. Got over a lb dried out

irishboiii

irishboiii

Nice yield man! How many did you grow?

Im thinking of growing just 1 or 2 myself after seeing vids on youtube by a guy called HygaHybrid. He states he often gets 500g-600g of just one plant by topping it multiple times and using SCROG nets.

Do you think I could achieve even 400g the same way, despite the fact im a total noob?

irishboiii

irishboiii

Wow so it takes a very long time to flower, I may reconsider and go with a different strain.

But then again its the best smoke iv ever had lol

L

larebowm

sativas take a while and usually longer than advertised rememberr i was only using a 400w bulb.you could cut a week or two off of that if you were shooting for clear cloudy thrichs.

irishboiii

irishboiii

I have just germinated mine and they are in solo cups as we speak!

Some details of my grow have changed though, Im now using a 600w LED (360w actual draw) and doing 4 plants in coco hempys.

I gotta keep em short though so will be flipping them to 12/12 after about 4-5 weeks. You think I could still pull 0.5g per actual watt?

Latest posts

Top Bottom