Dutch Passion Purple#1 and White label White Skunk and g13 super thai skunk

• Thread starter jlve187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jlve187

Hey Farmers this is my second thread here at thc bay!! I figured i'd post some threads of my grows since im a newbie here on this site..These i have going right now!! The first few pics are of a dutch passion purple#1 i got a 5 pack feminized but thing is that this 1 has already started to flower its about exactly 6 or 7 days from start of flowering..Im kind of mad cuz i wanted it to get bigger before it started to flower but cant complain!!! Then the rest are of the other purple#1's and the ones in the small pots are the white label white skunk!! Got a 10 pk reg and i have about 6 or 7 confirmed females already the others are taking there time to show sex..remember these are growing in pots outside...Then the 2 tall and lanky ones are the g13's thai super skunk...Enough talking here are some pics!! Also these are all fed with the 3 part nutrient system from general hydroponics!!

Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 2
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 3
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 4
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 5
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 6
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 7
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 8
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 9
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 10
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 11
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 12
Dutch passion purple1 and white label white skunk and g13 super thai skunk 13
L

lloyd

Lookin good jive,how are girls roots going for room in those pots?,i found going up a few pot sizes is a good move to getting a better growth rate,any stress from pots getting a bit dry, or hot,or cold all contributes to the plants final size,yeild etc,i germed a single Thai s/s with my last grow under 1200w and it grew to about 6ft and hadnt shown any hint of its sex,then after 3.5wks 12/12 it was a boy so i ditched it so i cant really say much more about that strain,and i've yet to have the pleasure of growing the other strains yet,have a great day anyway. Lloyd.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
How are the Thai SSs coming? Anything I should consider before germin some beans?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Have you ever smoked the TSS? How is it?

J

jlve187

Lookin good jive,how are girls roots going for room in those pots?,i found going up a few pot sizes is a good move to getting a better growth rate,any stress from pots getting a bit dry, or hot,or cold all contributes to the plants final size,yeild etc,i germed a single Thai s/s with my last grow under 1200w and it grew to about 6ft and hadnt shown any hint of its sex,then after 3.5wks 12/12 it was a boy so i ditched it so i cant really say much more about that strain,and i've yet to have the pleasure of growing the other strains yet,have a great day anyway. Lloyd.

Yes i know the smaller pots that they are in are getting transplanted tommoro i just got the stuff today!! so they will be all going into bigger pots.. I can see its stunting there growth because they are a week older then the purple#1 and the purple is twice the size of them!! But 1 of the thai is starting to show sex and i think its a female but the other one hasnt shown anything yet!!!

J

jlve187

How are the Thai SSs coming? Anything I should consider before germin some beans?

Hey man thanks for the questions..I never smoked it before but a few buddys online said they are awesome so right now they are in the small pots which i just bough bigger pots and more soil today so tommoro i am going to transplant them. They need bigger pots bad!! But i can tell you they grow fast and love the sun!! they just show sex a little late i only have 1 that is starting to show sex but i think its because i have to put them in bigger pots so they can grow and mature!! But if i were you i would def germ them they are pretty cool i still have a 10 pk of them and i wish i germed more then just 2!! I hear the smoke is unbelievable and they suppose to get like 5 or 6ft

Top Bottom