Dutch Treat (or Likely Dutch Treat Haze)

• Thread starter StickyBiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

STR8,
I hand water and these seeds were down in the "splash" zone. I take that as a possible stressor that caused the female pollen nanners. In two subsequent runs of this plant there hasn't been any signs of female pollen or seeds. From what I can gather from reading up on the topic is all cannabis has the ability to self pollinate. The ones we call hermies just don't need the stress to do it. My guess is a plant from a true selfie seed might have a stronger ability to self but I also think probably every plant at some spot in their history came thru a selfie seed. Anyway, I popped these to just see what would be shown, I really don't think there will be anything super special but one doesn't kgnow unless they give them a chance! (Then of course after smoking her and drinking some wine I start thinking the Ganja God dropped them off because she knew I would pop them and check them out ;) )

So true. Good luck with them.
STR8

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

StickyBiz and The Three DT Seeds
DTself1
DTself2
DTself3

4 weeks with 5 weeks to go:
top seed1, middle seed2, bottom seed3. Seed1 has an earthy dank smell, seed2 has a sweet fuel smell, seed3 is very light scent bland at this point.
seed1 looks like a greenhouse papa's plant potential, seed2 looks indoor ultra momma's dank grade, seed3 is well a wee bit too cold

Latest posts

Top Bottom