Dutchpassion Strawberrycough

• Thread starter DTRave.420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DTRave.420

DTRave.420

DutchPassion StrawberryCough 2nd day veg and 12th day veg. In the next few days,they'll be transplanted into 2 gallon pots where they'll sit for a couple of weeks before I transplant into 5 gallon pots...

They're vegging under a 400WATT MH and will be flowered with a 600WATT HPS...
Dutchpassion strawberrycough
Dutchpassion strawberrycough 2

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Of course they can stay in the pot longer but I save myself time by transplanting when I have decent root mass on the bottom of the pot and transplanting as opposed to getting root lock throughout the entire root ball. I'll save at 2 weeks off of my veg by transplanting and giving the roots more RTG,(room to grow). For the same reason,I started with a 1.5 quart pot as opposed to a Dixie cup...

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Always interested in hearing how other people do things. I've always been of the mindset that the less transplanting, the better. Looking forward to seeing how this version of SC turns out, good luck man.

H

happy b

No iv always found the more times you re pot ,ie not putting em straight into big pots but potting em into progressively bigger pots once theyv filled the pot theyr in,gives a better root mass but it takes longer.anyway i ran a good bit of dp gear back in the day and most of it was garbage.....except strawberry cough which was really good(although it didnt taste/smell of strawberrys).it was without a doubt MUCH better than theyr so called best strains like blueberry skywalker power plant,flo and a few others.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Always interested in hearing how other people do things. I've always been of the mindset that the less transplanting, the better. Looking forward to seeing how this version of SC turns out, good luck man.
In the past I would if thought the same but following the resident master Wayne I have found that transplanting every 2 to 3 weeks ( size dependent ) as the roots hit the bottom , till you have reached your flowering size makes for faster healthier growth . The plants that are pictured here are a long way from being root bound thou ....
@DTRave.420 good luck the strawberry couch usually is some potent tree

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

No iv always found the more times you re pot ,ie not putting em straight into big pots but potting em into progressively bigger pots once theyv filled the pot theyr in,gives a better root mass but it takes longer.anyway i ran a good bit of dp gear back in the day and most of it was garbage.....except strawberry cough which was really good(although it didnt taste/smell of strawberrys).it was without a doubt MUCH better than theyr so called best strains like blueberry skywalker power plant,flo and a few others.
The only other DP strain I've run is OrangeBud and that was off the hook but it put out a small yield as it was a stretchy Sativa...

Dutch Passion OrangeBud on the chopping block...

T

TeterPosh

Right on.

I have a group of four Strawberry Coughs that are a few weeks into veg. It's my first time with the strain, should be interesting. Once there's something photo worthy I'll post a pic or two to see how similar or different they are (and end up) from yours.

H

happy b

Those are some really healthy looking xmas trees .youv got them growing at an amazing rate . and the stems are pretty thick . you should be due a good bit of dankage from the SC.

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Cool TeterPosh and thank you KINDLY happy b... :)

StrawberryCough 20th day flowered. The main colas are tied with slip knots from fishing hook leaders so that I can easily release them and turn the pots 180 degrees every 24 hours...
DSC07013
DSC07017

H

happy b

I would definetly say this was the bezt strain from DP out about 7/8 strains from dp i grew.(all theyr most popular).i liked this one.iv got some hazeman SC seeds that should be good.the branches on those are real thick.they should produce a good yeild of nice dense sticky flowers that smell really dank.im looking forward to this one on your behalf DT.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom