Dwb Pheno #2

• Thread starter Puffntuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Dwb pheno 2
Hey @Motarebel I just wanted to post this for you to get a laugh at. I grew out DWB and found 2 phenos a green pheno and a golden tan pheno. The golden pheno was #2, the entire flower was a golden color and when it dried it got a lil darker but still golden/tan. Anyways I gave some of both phenos to my mom. She manages a hotel. She was puffing on pheno 2 when a customer came to rent a room for a week. This was on January 18th so he would have the room till the 25th of January. As you can see from the pic she was taking days away from him and generally fucked his check in ticket all up. The flavor is kinda bland to me but the effects are spot on.

north knect

north knect

Musts been good stuff lmao cuz I'm sure she coulda done it half asleep with her eyes closed any other day

MrG

MrG

Awesome, that's what I like to hear. I'm not sure why there isn't much flavor? Did u fully flush and cure? The flavor I had was crazy! as long as it hits the right spot did the first pheno have more flavor?
Also I got new shirts made up, I remember you wanted one and i sold out:(

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I grow 100% organically and cured it proper. The flavor wasn't bad I just think maybe my phenos leaned more to the white side so it made the flavor not standout as much. Both phenos were tasty just not as strong flavor wise as the mackinaw I grew out. I only got 1 pheno from the mackinaw's it grew tall and lanky like a vine but tasted citrusy with an earthy background. Now the fullmelt bubble I made from them is the tastiest fullmelt I've made. Pure lemon with hash background that tastes like that all the way from the beginning till the end.

I grew out about 12 different varieties when I grew the DWB so maybe if I grew it out solo the flavor would standout more.

MrG

MrG

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it;) I like to know how it turns out. Shoot me an email I'd like to get u some new testers if your Into it.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

For sure. The DWB and bodhi's blood orange went the quickest if that says anything lol. I was told by many that if you have anything to do that requires thinking the DWB was not recommended lmao!!

The special queen from you threw some bananas but were sterile and didn't fuck anything up. My fiancé is pregnant and couldn't take the smell from the special queen she said it smelled like baby diapers/vomit and kerosene/petroleum hahahah

MrG

MrG

I like to hear that, that special queen was stuff I used to put outside. I like to hear these things! That way I know how they grow for other people. I'm glad u like the dwb, do u still have the cuts?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

No cuts from DWB but have pollen from a solid dude that's in the fridge. I just germed apollo 13, double koosh from you all along with a bunch of other beans. I'm down to do some testing for you all

Top Bottom