DWB TESTERS NEEDED A.S.A.P

• Thread starter MrG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrG

MrG

What's up farmers, I need a few testers who can start them the day they arrive. I have a hard timeline to stick to. They don't necessarily need testing but I would like to be 100% positive about there outcome no matter who you are or how you grow.
Only reply if you can start them asap and have room for them. Tell me how fast you'll have them into flower, it could decide the testers. I
will only need a few testers but there will be more to test in the coming months!
MRG

beaker

beaker

RIght on man, yer pics of the DWB look killer........Im sure there's gonna be along line of folks who are willing to test'm out.

Keep up the good workD!!

Beaker

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

whats dwb description , I cant really mess with long sativas but can rock out many 8-10 wk hybrids . depending on their structure I can do at least ten at a time but run 60 1 gal pots and veg time would b minimal since I run sog . def able to pop n run fast .

J

jamaican bud

like beaker i can really only run 8-10 week strain. would only be maybe 5 i can run

urbanfog

urbanfog

I have an empty veg area 4x4, and soon to be empty flower 4x8 ......Would be able to pop on delivery

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

I have a 3x3 area open and can flower whenever you want me too. I'm not the most experienced but will give em all I've got!:)

muncho

muncho

Hello Moto
I have a near empty veg room right now so I could pop seeds any time soon would veg for 6 to 8 weeks with 1000 hps then into flower room under three 1000 hps lights I most of the time only flower 20 to 30 plants a cycle. Also can provide a grow log and pics if wanted and needed. I have grown your stuff before from heavens stairway always had same handle Muncho Peace and good luck in your ventures.

kes54800

kes54800

whats dwb description , I cant really mess with long sativas but can rock out many 8-10 wk hybrids . depending on their structure I can do at least ten at a time but run 60 1 gal pots and veg time would b minimal since I run sog . def able to pop n run fast .
Dirty White Boy Is
The White(kromes cut) × Super Skunk/Deep Chunk

kes54800

kes54800

8-10weeks pheno depending

Also a quick note, the male used ss×dc was selected for high CBD qualities. Keep an eye out for those high CBD phenos. ♡♥

Green Dot

Green Dot

I'm down to test these...

i can get them going right away and post up nice pics

i have 50 lights btw

C

chronic kid

DWB was a friend, a confidant, one bell of a party buddy! and for a short time he was even a room mate. His wife was a class act in every way, I hope she's recovering a little by now...

I have been lurking here for a long time and I just opened a new account here to talk to you about this.

I would be honored to get some testers of the strain named for him, and I would do whatever you'd like me to with them.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Sounds nice, I always love to help out where I can, PM me.

Peace

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

def a key , plus the vigor . man I ve gotton some killer crosses on paper . but when I tried to grow them they were the weakest lil things ever. lol had to chop em, they didn't even make it to flower
. I have been off the net for a few years, now that I'm back on THE WHITE is being talked about on every forum ? lol take care fellaz

Motarebel

Motarebel

def a key , plus the vigor . man I ve gotton some killer crosses on paper . but when I tried to grow them they were the weakest lil things ever. lol had to chop em, they didn't even make it to flower
. I have been off the net for a few years, now that I'm back on THE WHITE is being talked about on every forum ? lol take care fellaz

The DWB line has already been tested and documented so we know what we're getting. All females get flowered out and then hand picked for seed run. I don't like surprises and the last thing i want is for a tester to put all their time and space into hermie crap.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

hermies blow , that's what I'm dealing with now cuz of my choice to use mystery seed I had laying around n was obviously trash but I didnthave the flo to buy new stuff . finally have some solid basic stuff to run n grow for a bit . till I get some cash up n get some of my personal interests . n as we all kno ,it just going to take some time .precious time . if only they grew in a month lol

MrG

MrG

I ran the DWB 3 times before I picked the phenos to breed with. I only kept the biggest and best plants with the strongest smell and the best smoke. I kept the best plants each time and used them for the breeding project.
I wanted to make sure this plant would represent Dirtywhiteboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom