DWB TESTERS NEEDED A.S.A.P

• Thread starter MrG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motarebel

Motarebel

It's unseemly to line up for tester seeds.
Like throwing resumes out there when looking for work.
It's what needs to be done, but keep it in PMs.
It's a courtesy; like closing the bathroom door.
Now I'm embarrassed to say, I was one of the first to take the bate.

Just who are you? Courtesy is keeping one's mouth shut when you don't have a clue. Any more slams to my crew and you'll be shown the door.

Dunge

Dunge

Just who are you? Courtesy is keeping one's mouth shut when you don't have a clue. Any more slams to my crew and you'll be shown the door.
Not slammin.
Just disappointed by the quality and quantity of the competition.
This is a compliment to you, and sad for me.
As I said, I was one of the first in line.
No reply.
Then sadness.

MrG

MrG

Here is another tester that had a single seed give him 2 plants! This is pretty crazy seeing how it's happened to multiple people now. Talk about 2 birds 1 stone.
20140307 075436

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I had some too :wideyed: but they floated apart in the jar (soaked too long). Got like 29 sprouts from 25 seeds, but a few didn't make it and and a couple more might be runts.

Reactions: MrG
MrG

MrG

That's awesome, that is super dope that you got that many. Now that is a good germination rate! I wonder if anybody has had this happen with any other strain??

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's up farmers, I need a few testers who can start them the day they arrive. I have a hard timeline to stick to. They don't necessarily need testing but I would like to be 100% positive about there outcome no matter who you are or how you grow.
Only reply if you can start them asap and have room for them. Tell me how fast you'll have them into flower, it could decide the testers. I
will only need a few testers but there will be more to test in the coming months!
MRG
I'd be all the way down to test. I'd get them germing the day the arrive. Coco the following day and could have them in the bloom tent in 3weeks.it would be an honor bro.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

I'm up for it. Have a decent bloom space (9 x 11). starting some seeds tues. could easily put in x more (where x </= to 10). Would bloom in 3 weeks.

MrG

MrG

How are the dwb testers doing? Just looking for some updates and/or pics of how it's going. I'm wondering how everyone is doing. It seems like every tester has had a double plant from a single seed. Hope everything is good.

afi

afi

That's awesome, that is super dope that you got that many. Now that is a good germination rate! I wonder if anybody has had this happen with any other strain??
That is very common in Bog`s Sour Bubble and sour bubble crosses. Its definitely a cool trait. Who can complain about 120% or better germination Lol.
It was nice meeting u today. Sorry I missed Mota, maybe next time.

Peace, Afi

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Good to see a large selection for pheno hunting! Well, def not a shabby number. Can't wait to see how this turnout! I have high expectations for this cross. Should be killa! I'm subbed!
And envious! I'd be poppin them as soon as I got em! Rock em out!!!!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Got mine today and can't wait to poppem! Gonna see some killer phenos outta these! Gotta real good feelin about them! Go Mota!
Quest

Blk Jesus

Blk Jesus

Here is another tester that had a single seed give him 2 plants! This is pretty crazy seeing how it's happened to multiple people now. Talk about 2 birds 1 stone.View attachment 386553
The Twins Didn't Survive!!! I Have Some More That Look Great Ill Be Starting A Thread In A Couple Of Days!!! Thanks Again MrG!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Here is my star female if the quality is anything as good as the structure we will have a clear winner. I popped 10 and got 6 girls. 2 are runts but they are still getting flowered out. Topped once for a cutting just in case.
IMG 1444

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom