45North

45North

Looking for pump and air stone recommendations for this system
45n

DGP

DGP

Looking for pump and air stone recommendations for this system
45n
It is only a 2 bucket system so almost any pump and a 3" or larger airstones should be fine. However, I see several issues with the design.

1. Uniseals should be called unileaks.....they suck GDD
2. Round buckets are not compatible with unileaks
3. There is nothing to recirculating the water between buckets

If you do a 2 or more bucket system I would suggest using square buckets with flat sides and some aquarium bulkhead fittings.

Also, are you running any DWC buckets now? If you are, are you able to keep the water under 70F? In DWC this is a critical factor.

Dee

45North

45North

It is only a 2 bucket system so almost any pump and a 3" or larger airstones should be fine. However, I see several issues with the design.

1. Uniseals should be called unileaks.....they suck GDD
2. Round buckets are not compatible with unileaks
3. There is nothing to recirculating the water between buckets

If you do a 2 or more bucket system I would suggest using square buckets with flat sides and some aquarium bulkhead fittings.

Also, are you running any DWC buckets now? If you are, are you able to keep the water under 70F? In DWC this is a critical factor.

Dee
So far I have purchased zero.
This design appeals to me because it can be unmonitored for a couple of days ( I don’t trust babysitters)
I realize possible ppm spikes, but a low dose that changes slowly, and ease of fluid replacement under a scrog have me looking.
45n

45North

45North

This was a concern of mine during warmer weather in a tent. Thanks for cooling advice but what would tent temperature need to reach to set off an alarm?
I generally run enough negative pressure in the 4x4 to keep humidity in check.
45n

DGP

DGP

My 8x5 foot room at 78 f needs a chiller running at about a 50% duty cycle during lights on. 78 to 80 is considered a good growth temp so if you keep your tent in that range your gonna need some cooling. I did the ice thing for months before I could afford a chiller.

Top Bottom