DWC and drip feeding?

• Thread starter VanillaGorillaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VanillaGorillaH

ok guys heres my question can i use drip rings with my DWC set up? or does it not matter, i figured i could use the drip rings until the roots grow out. also im using cheap air stones should i go with the expensive micro pore. these are going to be my mothers.
IMG_02462.jpg
IMG_02471.jpg

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good! Keep your rings low to prevent splatter on the stalks that will cause salt build up and rot. Lots of air. Cheap stones work fine..

J

Jalisco Kid

Try to find some self cleaning air diffusers as its a bitch to clean them when your plants get big.

V

VanillaGorillaH

thanks for the info guys, can someone tell me what the drip rate should be?

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not use drip as I run open 1/4" lines. I feed my flowering plants at the rate of 1 cup per min more or less when in lava or hydroton.JK

V

VanillaGorillaH

IMG_0250.jpg
ok so i took your advice and covered the stocks with panda film, so should i scratch the drip rings all together? also do you or anyone have any experience with cal-mag,my tap water is around 300-330 ppm i hear people say only use it if you use RO filtration, sorry i have lots of questions i could start a thread for all of them, thanks for all the help everyone!

Top Bottom