ninjadip

ninjadip

Setting up these drip rings for next RWDC run

I think they are pretty cool

@Aqua Man these are the rings I was telling you about a while back

@Moe.Red you might like this

ninjadip

ninjadip

It was a kit that comes as a cut to fit application. I got one for each bucket on this next run. Took a little modification but overall pretty easy. I think they come for a 10" hole, I had to cut them to fit my boss 8" ones.

Screenshot 20230115 193557
ninjadip

ninjadip

Instead of starting another thread for new grow room setup, I'll just post some pics here until it's time to start the next run and a new diary.

This is a 4x4 going to run 4 plants. One in each corner.

Everything insulated with reflective double bubble.
PXL 20230116 011811734

Each plant bucket has a 4" air stone and a drip ring that is air powered

PXL 20230115 232131503
PXL 20230115 201650791

One jug of ph down for the pH controller, one gallon of h202 at 3% for a separate pump on a timed release of 1ml every hour.
PXL 20230115 181917175

Rigged my two cheap lights together. This is side by side led comparison next to spider farmer
20230115 204819 COLLAGE

Added black out curtains just to rule out any hermies due to light leaks.
PXL 20230115 1810036392

Last edited:
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Looking good dude. I remember seeing detailed blueprints for this and looks like you nailed it.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Looking good dude. I remember seeing detailed blueprints for this and looks like you nailed it.
Thank you. Nothing as impressive as yours. But I'm happy for what I got, it's a big improvement over the last two runs setup. Got everything running in there now, should have plants in there in maybe two weeks

Still trying to tidy it up, just covered up the electrical connections last night

I also had this idiot moment when I realized why the pH controllers auto doser wasn't bringing the ph down.. cause i had the lines crossed... And was "dosing" my pH down with the water from the system 🤣 so funny, I turned the pump to max and was like wtf, I see liquid moving... Good thing now is that it works, and I have it connected the right way.

PXL 20230116 043701438
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

It's always rewarding to see your ideas on paper manifested into reality. I appreciate tents a lot more after having to physically build in and account for all they do for you out of the box. I spent years doing room design around systems and the challenge of melding clean aesthetics with utility and serviceability is something that really does it for me. I'm sure the actual growing part will be fun too lol.

ninjadip

ninjadip

It's always rewarding to see your ideas on paper manifested into reality. I appreciate tents a lot more after having to physically build in and account for all they do for you out of the box. I spent years doing room design around systems and the challenge of melding clean aesthetics with utility and serviceability is something that really does it for me. I'm sure the actual growing part will be fun too lol.
Yes, clean aesthetics was a big goal on this. All of the electrical devices make it harder to do for sure. I could have done better I'm sure. Maybe some wire tubing or something.

But I love your setup, it's going to kick ass for sure.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

It looks great man, tidy mechanicals also makes troubleshooting issues and overall cleanliness a million times easier. What's cool is with personal use and growing becoming legal in more states, grow spaces dont necessarily need to be rigged up fire hazards tucked in a dark corner of the basement anymore. I bet custom grow rooms as a trade is probably already a thing in some places. Fun stuff.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I think the drip will even out after running nutes I'm the system

Top Bottom