DWC Experiment under Spider Farmer SF2000

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

First 3days after filling the bucket, the Ph would rise , checked it a day or so ago and it was around the same 5.5-6

Same thing happened in my hybrid aerotote

Something to do with carbonate in the tap (?)

Anyways could probably go ahead plant the other seeds to go along, see how the light does from start.

Dwc experiment under spider farmer sf2000
Dwc experiment under spider farmer sf2000 2
Dwc experiment under spider farmer sf2000 3
Dwc experiment under spider farmer sf2000 4
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED

Lights a little too good

#sf2000

Didn't expect this clear of water.

Only 2 res changes since I started it.

I just top it up.

And hit it with hypo acid when I remember, supposedly every 3 days.

Damn she grew a lot in two months in that bucket.

Dwc/hydro ftw
. You have a lot going on there. Home made DWC? and off you go too eh? I like the look of the DWC grow and it looks like a pretty easy set up....

I've seen a side by side with my Promix grow time laps video and a single DWC bucket grow and at first the Promix grow was a bit faster then all of a sudden the the DWC took off and almost double in size it had bigger and more Tomato's........

I like the way you've gone at it too just 1 bucket to start....... learn and progress...I love it....I might just have to give that a go, I go slow ...this could take a while....lol....nuce work man!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

First 3days after filling the bucket, the Ph would rise , checked it a day or so ago and it was around the same 5.5-6

Same thing happened in my hybrid aerotote

Something to do with carbonate in the tap (?)

Anyways could probably go ahead plant the other seeds to go along, see how the light does from start.
So just plain tap water

Observationist

Observationist

. You have a lot going on there. Home made DWC? and off you go too eh? I like the look of the DWC grow and it looks like a pretty easy set up....

I've seen a side by side with my Promix grow time laps video and a single DWC bucket grow and at first the Promix grow was a bit faster then all of a sudden the the DWC took off and almost double in size it had bigger and more Tomato's........

I like the way you've gone at it too just 1 bucket to start....... learn and progress...I love it....I might just have to give that a go, I go slow ...this could take a while....lol....nuce work man!
Yessir..

Thank you

It's dope, ez, try it

I just have two water pumps in there stirring water, making bubbles, and two air stones

I don't change the res, just top it off with my solution.

The water is surprisingly clear.

Observationist

Observationist

@SpiderFarmerLED

Still have some power left to utilize.

Top Bottom