Dwc First Grow!!

• Thread starter RoyaltyGrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

So I've started my first grow last month and chose DWC Hydroponics for my first run...so far things seem good...4x8 vivosun tent with 600 w hps and 1200 w led....4 plants *Amnesia Haze,Big Bud(2), Gorilla Glue...ive posted some pics with this thread...currently at 4 weeks for the big bud and haze...3 weeks for gorilla glue...using fox farm nutes..and big bud for flowering...experienced growers tips and feedback wanted!!

Dwc first grow
Dwc first grow 2
Dwc first grow 3
Dwc first grow 4
O

OCGrower1

Royalty

They look a bit small for starting to flower. I would have veg'd longer. Also do everything possible for your roots to not ever get exposed to light. Other than that, they look healthy just small..

Good Luck, Happy Growing!

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Plants look healthy. I wouldnt flip them to flower yet. Need to work on that root mass next grow. Good luck

RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

Royalty

They look a bit small for starting to flower. I would have veg'd longer. Also do everything possible for your roots to not ever get exposed to light. Other than that, they look healthy just small..

Good Luck, Happy Growing!

RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

Thanks actually waited till 6 week veg!! Pics in message..thanks for advice...GL

20171002 153429
20171002 153906
20171002 153429
Growing King

Growing King

Try some complete hydroponics roots xl, I added it to mine and it helped alot, your roots are looking kinda weak like mine did

Latest posts

Top Bottom