DWC First time grower

• Thread starter AeroponicApparatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AeroponicApparatus

AeroponicApparatus

Hello fellow DWC growers(& former DWC growers)
I'd just like to join the conversation, and let everyone know what im running for informational purposes. Any input would be gladly appreciated. Currently I am 20 days from my germination(the day I wrapped them in a paper towel). I accidentally started a Photoperiod Fem (Pistachio) along side an Autoflower Fem(Mazar Dodgers). Both seem to be healthy at this point(pictures provided). The first week I ran my PPM @ 400-450. Now, being into my third week(& third water/nutrient exchange on the 2 gallon reservoir) I now run them at the manufacture suggested 33-50%, which I run 50%. I use Cutting Edge Solutions along with 100%Ozarka Distilled Water. Average temp of water is 69-74°F. Currently, the average PPM 840-900 with no signs of fowl play. My lights are dual panel 60W at about 20 inches from my taller plant (The Autoflower). Lights are set to 18/6 due to the Pistachio not being an Autoflower. The PH flucuates from 5.8 to 7.0, I do my best to keep it around 5.8, but I cannot baby sit them all day, so it climbs to 6.8-7.0 before I supplement with Organic Distilled White Vinegar(I have two, two gallon tanks. I supplement & circulate, then lift the plants over to the supplemented tank). I repeat this process at least 3 times a day to keep the plants in a viable acidity. I have a Blue Lab automated PH Controllet on the way, so I can keep the PH at a constant 6.0 without worrying about them all day, that dose the plants with Cutting Edge Solutions PH Down product. Air is well circulated, and I sing the plants to bed every night 😄. Here are some shots. Thank you for reading, and any advice in advance!!
P.S. First grow ever, trying my best.
Mazar Auto (Bottom) Pisatchio (Top)

Dwc first time grower
Dwc first time grower 2
Last edited:
AeroponicApparatus

AeroponicApparatus

Thank you! I will make some make shift covers until I can find the proper plugs. 🙏🤙

Top Bottom