OGkusher420

entering the 8th week from 12/12 light switch
Skywalker OG
dwc
flora series, cal mag, koolbloom, sweet
currently in the mix
1800 ppm
5.8 ph steady

my question is how long should I flush my plants in plain ph ro water.

some say 2 weeks some say 2 days.

Any personal experiences and comments are appreciated.

I might do one more week of nutes and then flush for a week.
see pic below
Dwc flushing question first time

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I use the same nutes....

This depends on how hard you run the nutes...I would flush for 7-14 days. Is the color fading in the leaves?

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

I use the same nutes....

This depends on how hard you run the nutes...I would flush for 7-14 days. Is the color fading in the leaves?
yes the color is starting to fade but I've been just adding plain ro water everyday to replace what it drinks so no cal mag also

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
if color is fading flush for 7 days at least...then you will figure out the preference you like.

This all depends of course on how long you plan to run the plant...

I like to run closer to 70 days personally on most...

First run with this plant? Usually takes me 2-3 runs with a plant to get things lined out...

Hope this helps

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I would give Triches priority, plant can continue a fare while after chop, it will live long enough to eat it's stores up a bit.

Then a real several month cure should turn good bud into GRAND bud.

At least then you know you got the desired chems in the triches.

Peace

ken dog

ken dog

flush minimum 5 days, and change the res after 3....use a flushing agent, as it will break down the salt so it can be flushed, as plain water will not allow the breakdown of salts.
I use final phase.
I usually flush from 7 to 10 days in ebb and flow...but the key is to make sure your EC is the same coming out as it is going in.
until then, your bud is not flushed

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

If you look at the contents of most flushing agents it seems to me that it is pretty simple to replicate at home.

A popular clearing solution in North America is Clearex. This is the rear label of the product.

As you can see the ingredients are 3.0% Glucose, 1.5% sucrose and 95.5% inert ingredients (water and preservatives)

The equivilent homemade recipe is: for 2 litres of super-concentrate (double strength of regular clearex)

120 grams of Dextrose (available at wine making stores. simply is corn sugar)
60 grams of Sucrose (regular white table sugar)
1.5 grams sodium benzoate (Optional as a preservative)

top off container to the 2L mark and shake to disolve.

use 15 ml per gallon of water

You really do not need the sodium benzoate if you keep the mixture in the freezer till needed. Remember sugar water grows bacteria super fast so you either freeze the product till needed or use the preservative.

Should cost you almost nothing to make -BB

Clearex (brand name) costs 27.95 per gallon or 17.28 GBP hope I converted it right

From another site

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom