Dwc Grow Advice.

• Thread starter Nef420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nef420

Nef420

Hey ppl. Goodmorning!! I was looking for some advice. Im starting a new grow using dwc. In 5 gal buckets. 1 plant per bucket. Just was wondering if any ppl can Help me out. I just wanted to know what temps should my water/Nutes be at.? How often should i change the water or do i just top feed and drain some from the bottom, and circulate it that way? Ive grown before in soil and rockwool. So i have a bit of experience. Just looking for pointers my good ppl. Lol thank you all for your time and help!!!

sixstring

sixstring

Tons of good info here on dwc if your willing to do the reading lol.i had the best luck with 68f res temp.change nutes 1 x a week and just top off mid week with a light nute solution and adjust ph during topoffs.i never used a chiller so idk if cooler than 68f is better.but once my roots are well into the buckets I never worried about levels until they get below half way.gl

Nef420

Nef420

Tons of good info here on dwc if your willing to do the reading lol.i had the best luck with 68f res temp.change nutes 1 x a week and just top off mid week with a light nute solution and adjust ph during topoffs.i never used a chiller so idk if cooler than 68f is better.but once my roots are well into the buckets I never worried about levels until they get below half way.gl
Nice! I have been searching the shit out of the threads. Lol is there a good pump you would recommend? Like as in proper size per 5gal bucket? Lol!!!! Just searched it and found a thread on it. Thank you!

sixstring

sixstring

I just use a decent aquarium pump,2 outlet model so I can have 2 x 6in airstones in each bucket.see if I can find a pic for ya.

sixstring

sixstring

See if this loads, these are around 20 bucks at my local stores.
Airpump

Top Bottom