DWC Grow - General Hydroponic Nutrients (Flora Series)

• Thread starter papa_patchouli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papa_patchouli

papa_patchouli

Hey everyone! 👋
I wanted to share my current DWC grow im doing — the last few years growing with DWC I’ve always used General Hydroponics FloraSeries nutrients cause of how consistent it has been. I don’t always get the most resinous frosty buds but the plants still seem to always love it. After this grow I’m planning on experimenting with some other nutrients (Advanced Nutrients & Humboldt Secret) to see the difference’s, and if I should just stick to using the general Hydroponics.

This run for the genetics I went old school, got seeds from Mary Jane’s Garden & Homegrown Seed Co.
I’m currently using 3 different strains as moms with the intention to flip several of their clones into flowering later on inside a bigger tent (4x4).

STRAINS:
Shiskaberry (Feminized/photoperiod)
Amniesa Haze (Feminized/photoperiod)
Blue widow (feminized/photoperiod)

My Current Setup:
  • I have 2 indoor tents, both 2x4
  • Equipped with Spider Farmer SF2000 LED’s
  • Co2 Grow Bags
  • Ipower 8inch inline fans
  • 16ct & 32ct EZCloner
Let me know what y’all think! 🪴

shiskaberry, in week 6 of veg:
Dwc grow   general hydroponic nutrients flora series 5

Blue widow (on the left), in week 7 of veg/ and Amnesia Haze (on the right), in week 5 of veg:
Dwc grow   general hydroponic nutrients flora series 2

Here are some clones I took off of them, rooted in the EZCloner, and then potted in 1gallons with coast of Maine lobster/crab compost soil:
Dwc grow   general hydroponic nutrients flora series

Dwc grow   general hydroponic nutrients flora series 3
Dwc grow   general hydroponic nutrients flora series 4

papa_patchouli

papa_patchouli

Hey everyone! 👋
I wanted to share my current DWC grow im doing — the last few years growing with DWC I’ve always used General Hydroponics FloraSeries nutrients cause of how consistent it has been. I don’t always get the most resinous frosty buds but the plants still seem to always love it. After this grow I’m planning on experimenting with some other nutrients (Advanced Nutrients & Humboldt Secret) to see the difference’s, and if I should just stick to using the general Hydroponics.

This run for the genetics I went old school, got seeds from Mary Jane’s Garden & Homegrown Seed Co.
I’m currently using 3 different strains as moms with the intention to flip several of their clones into flowering later on inside a bigger tent (4x4).

STRAINS:
Shiskaberry (Feminized/photoperiod)
Amniesa Haze (Feminized/photoperiod)
Blue widow (feminized/photoperiod)

My Current Setup:
  • I have 2 indoor tents, both 2x4
  • Equipped with Spider Farmer SF2000 LED’s
  • Co2 Grow Bags
  • Ipower 8inch inline fans
  • 16ct & 32ct EZCloner
Let me know what y’all think! 🪴

shiskaberry, in week 6 of veg:
View attachment 2099053

Blue widow (on the left), in week 7 of veg/ and Amnesia Haze (on the right), in week 5 of veg:
View attachment 2099050
Here are some clones I took off of them, rooted in the EZCloner, and then potted in 1gallons with coast of Maine lobster/crab compost soil:
View attachment 2099048
View attachment 2099049View attachment 2099051View attachment 2099052
Update!

Getting ready to flip the Amniesa Haze & Shiskaberry (Right Tent) into flower, I was pretty heavy on pruning them this cycle so I’m not expecting a large yield, I’ll be cutting clones off of them to preserve them as moms to try them again with a new set of nutrients to compare with.

IMG 0989
Last edited:
papa_patchouli

papa_patchouli

Shiskaberry & Amniesa Haze on Week 2-3 of Flowering stage w/ Generation Hydroponics Flora Series nutes (DWC).

Shiskaberry has a PM outbreak. Have been treating her with Dr Zymes

Week 2
IMG 1067

Week 3
IMG 1099
IMG 1100

Top Bottom