DWC/LEAF DROOP PROBLEMS

• Thread starter Arobbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Arobbz

Arobbz

Hi, so I'm a first time grower using Hydro (DWC)
I got my seedings on friday and transfered them in to my DWC system. Everything was going fine till sunday morning when I noticed 3 of my Delatos plants have started to droop. But the Sorbet is doing great!! Somebody told me it looks like I have been overfeeding and so I lowered the water level to about 1inch under the net pot the roots in the pot are still getting wet. I checked today and some of the leafs have started to crisp and get brown looking burns on the sides. I'm getting worried that I'm killing my babys and would love some advice to save them lol. Any help would be appreciated thanks dudes.

Using Katana Roots and Shogun Start.
3 x Delatos
1 x Sorbet
600w HPS
Room temp 25Ā°
Water temp 22Ā°(trying to lower)
Ph 5.7
EC 1.0

Dwcleaf droop problems
Dwcleaf droop problems 2
Dwcleaf droop problems 3
Dwcleaf droop problems 4
Dwcleaf droop problems 5
Dwcleaf droop problems 6
Dwcleaf droop problems 7
Dwcleaf droop problems 8
Dwcleaf droop problems 9
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Could be many reasons and Im not the best to help you out but when did you calibrate your ph pen last time? two point calibration ph 7 and ph4! I had drooping problems until I realised my ph was way of because i didnt calibrate ph pen in a while

Arobbz

Arobbz

Could be many reasons and Im not the best to help you out but when did you calibrate your ph pen last time? two point calibration ph 7 and ph4! I had drooping problems until I realised my ph was way of because i didnt calibrate ph pen in a while
Yeah mate my pen is calibrated done it friday and just done it again and the PH is bang on. Baffled

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Alright good, I think the hydro pros wanna know your RH aswell, you keeping the RH steady??

Nugg

Nugg

Ec of 1. At that size to to high.. lowering water is not cutting back on feeding...1" below is about what you want anyway...

Nugg

Nugg

Whats your RH dude?

Thats to low I think, thats 100-150ppm, try lower it to around 0.6
We should say we are on different scales..ppm is still about the same...I would still run around 200ppm.,but 300 is good to..I just feel needs to cut way back and start over..

Arobbz

Arobbz

We should say we are on different scales..ppm is still about the same...I would still run around 200ppm.,but 300 is good to..I just feel needs to cut way back and start over..

I should start over??

Nugg

Nugg

I should start over??
With your nutes..yes..what are you using? 1 part,2 part,3 part?what kinda water.? All I'm saying is if it was me back when and now...I'd dump my tanks.refill...mix very little nutes.. low ppm for awhile until I seen it drinking well again,then go from there...

J

Jaydee86

Did you ever find out what the problem was?
Mine are looking like this

Latest posts

Top Bottom