DWC Plant DRooping

• Thread starter Cannanugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannanugget

Cannanugget

I just dropped a plant ( purple master kush ) in a DWC bucket the other night. It was previously in a 4" soil cup - I wiashed off the roots and got most of the dirt and shit off then transplanted to the net pot w/ hydroton. My PH is 5.7 res temp is 68* and PPM is at 450 the air temp is 70-72. It's just hanging out under a 600w as well.
I've started a few plants like this before in the past, just never finished a DWC grow - lack of chiller always stopped me, but got that handled now :)
Anyhow, if anyone can give me some ideas of what would cause the plant to look droopy and sort of overwatered. Is it just transplant shock going from soil to hydro?
Cheers

P

PuFFnNugg

Yes, big time shock, done same thing slightly bigger plant. Foliar spray, cool light (blue), and patience.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

there are serveral products on the market to help with this
no shock from an is what i use

kushluvr

kushluvr

I had that issue too! It'll come back fine, give it about 5 days! Or try a spray! Don't worry, sounds like u got it dialed though! Everything sounds ideal! GL on ur grow! Pics?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

rhizotonic or nitrozime make excellent foliars.

P

pokergod

If you can set up a top drip system, it will help your roots get established faster. My roots usually hit the reservoir after 3-7 days from transplant.

J

Jalisco Kid

you need a different type of roots for dwc then soil.JK

Top Bottom