Dwc - Plant Dying, Pls Help !

• Thread starter hayabusa3214
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hayabusa3214

hellp guys, im from VietNam and using google tranlate :(( :
" I plant was 10 days in the flowering period, but after a few hours due to lack of water is not pumped up busy tree nutrition have manifested "the Claw" ..... now I'm the tree water use pH 5.6-6.0 great filter. After 2 days the situation still worse. How do now? "
Dwc   plant dying pls help 6

Dwc   plant dying pls help
Dwc   plant dying pls help 2
Dwc   plant dying pls help 3
Dwc   plant dying pls help 4
Dwc   plant dying pls help 5
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
hellp guys, im from VietNam and using google tranlate :(( :
" I plant was 10 days in the flowering period, but after a few hours due to lack of water is not pumped up busy tree nutrition have manifested "the Claw" ..... now I'm the tree water use pH 5.6-6.0 great filter. After 2 days the situation still worse. How do now? "
View attachment 663511
Looks like a lost cause, they either look N shocked or heat damaged. Might as well start over, I doubt it will come back.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You could up pot/transplant and hope for the best.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Theres yer problem, hydroguard may help but they are so far gone that you probably wont get much off of it even if you do nurse it back to health. Have you looked at the roots or the leaves with a microscope for bugs?

m8ty

m8ty

All of that adds up to 14 mL per liter that's very strong do you have a ppm or e.c. meter? And is it normal for the roots to have that brown color or did they start out with white roots?

G

gonegrowin

those roots are cooked! i would change your 'per liter' to 'per gallon'. or quarter your nutes to .5ml/liter.

might be too far gone.
clean ph balanced water might save them.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some of those are bud swell like additives that should only be used in the last few weeks of flower, some are base nutes. If you are gonna be successful in a harvest, less is better than more.
A plant will be perfectly happy most of the time if you just barely feed it anything, it wont be happy if you just barely over feed it.

F

FooDoo

That's massive root rot. There's no coming back from something like that.

You should use coco or soil to grow

Vital

Vital

Buy yourself a water chiller. If the water was 68 degrees you would be fine right now. That's root rot.

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Buy yourself a water chiller. If the water was 68 degrees you would be fine right now. That's root rot.
This is correct.
Temperature must be 65F-69F(18.3333C - 20.5556). Higher temperature makes problems. Lower temperature makes problems.

Recovery doubtful.

Top Bottom